| Moderators please Close this topic | - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

hey m not blaming to Shamak Damar
I'm telling m only angry on Jai for dat thing..dat was d only fault of him..for telling bad to shamak DAmar.
he disrespected on Shamak..not geeta and remo.
But I'm telling Geeta..Amar interfering...Song part added to his frustration..triple frustation..

And I never blamed Shamak here, haww ...he is a great and really sweet person.

You are talking like Geeta and paulson now 😆...I dont get any off the thing...
Originally posted by digitalone 33

thanks for telling i m wrong as i really dont know that i have written that i have read all 4 pages and it was jai's fault.
not i m saying its my fault here  😆

have read all the post here but not having the reason y SD is blamed???

SD is not blamed ny where buddy.
Geeta is blamed. 🤣
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Yeah Jai should get a medal for bashing his elders. In fact everyone should learn from Jai and blame their mistakes on others. 👏 Great going Jai. 😛

hey yaar he never blamed on others...he accepted it and he regrets it and has said sorry to his judges. 😊

Originally posted by tackerfan

when asked by amar(kunwar) why did he say that i don't know about jai's music because this is where the dance starts...when jai said that he told him about the editing. amar has got tooo much attitude as if he's the only one who can dance...ohhh plizzz cum out of your illusion.DID1 has started things that they are doing.

I'm like not against Amar. I personally like him a lot as a dancer. But yeah he did wrong by interfering into Jai's part. He was supportive after the dance was over but if he could b little more supportive when Jai said the song was edited.

SD is not blamed ny where buddy.
Geeta is blamed. 🤣

Geeta Ma is just said that "IS THIS THE WAY TO TALK TO THE GURU"
now on this sentence only she was blamed???

cool yarr

Okk i got from the last line the SD was good, sweet and not blamed.
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I have not read all the posts on 4 pages but I totally agree on this happened due to Jay's frustration regarding the music...He was right and felt bad as his edited CD was not used for his dance...He felt he was going to get less marks in that frustration he lost it.. He really was not rude to judges...His mistake was saying don't score me I quit in frustration...SD had more reason to be mad...Geeta did carry it on bit further...I did not agree with Remo saying Jai thinks he is the best and its getting to his head...That is not true..

He apologized honestly and he realized he should not have spoken as he did...I dont think he was talking like that b/c he thinks he is the best...He just wanted his right proper edited CD should have been played while he was dancing..

I felt bad for him...In frustration we do things at times which we regret later on...He apologized from his heart that is it..

Bade to bachchon ko maaf kar dete hai na...As long as he does not do it again..

He is a fab dancer...

Neither Amar or Jai did really fantastic job in Dance ki takkar...Amar received 10 from all judges was waaay more than he deserved IMHO...It deserved 8 nothing more..

Best of luck to Josh and Jalwaa team..

Rite ! 👍🏼

Most of ppl don't know that entire song edition of Jai's part was missing from starting.
And his intentions were not to disrespect anyone..he was just feeling bad dat coz of
him his team would lose if he get 8/8/8 or it will be tie if given 9/9/9 so he thought coz of him his team would lose..
He regretted what he did and he apologized too.

anyways thanks for sharing ur views. 😊

Geeta Ma is just said that "IS THIS THE WAY TO TALK TO THE GURU"
now on this sentence only she was blamed???

cool yarr

Okk i got from the last line the SD was good, sweet and not blamed.

no buddy we are not talking about after dance... when Jai stopped the song
Geeta should have said ya we are giving another chance no instead of that she said
this competetion, song edit missing your fault..no chance would b given..is this good??
She even didn't knew dat the whole song from starting editing was missing Jai still continued
and but in the mid part it became impossible for him to continue.
But Geeta was not at all supportive..

ohk buddy read my first post. Read it full and then say.😆 and if you have time thn please see the video too..m just trying to say you all dat it was Jai's fault but not all was his faults others also added to his frustation.

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago

no buddy we are not talking about after dance... when Jai stopped the song
Geeta should have said ya we are giving another chance no instead of that she said
this competetion, song edit missing your fault..no chance would b given..is this good??
She even didn't knew dat the whole song from starting editing was missing Jai still continued
and but in the mid part it became impossible for him to continue.
But Geeta was not at all supportive..

ohk buddy read my first post. Read it full and then say.😆 and if you have time thn please see the video too..m just trying to say you all dat it was Jai's fault but not all was his faults others also added to his frustation.

have read all your post soo no need to read all again

and i got the point you are talking about. but jai already said that in starting some beats are missing in the song. i would say he must have check the song before giving it for finals. so i think its his fault naa think it like this as i think

As his frust. was ok let it be but not this one of insult was granted here

have read all your post soo no need to read all again

and i got the point you are talking about. but jai already said that in starting some beats are missing in the song. i would say he must have check the song before giving it for finals. so i think its his fault naa think it like this as i think

As his frust. was ok let it be but not this one of insult was granted here

he checked it..he gave the other CD...but the players played the another CD.
Ohk let's stop fighting 😆
ohk you think it was all Jai's fault and I think dat it was nt all Jai's fault.
So I cannot change your Views.. 😊