| Moderators please Close this topic | - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by crystalline23

Ok so it was not completely Jai's fault but that doesnt mean he talks like the way he did. Ok so he was frustrated, doesnt mean he loses his cool. After all this, he should apologize and he did that.
Geeta is annoying, no doubt in that. I think she did over react.
So whatever happened shouldn't have happened but it did...and now, lets get over this incident😳

Yeah ! It was his fault to talk like dat Shamak davar. Dats the only thing I'm angry on.
Originally posted by digitalone 33

4 pages are filled and in the short all are saying that jai's fault. and its final.
As edit what he had made at the last night was not plaid it was his problem y that changes last night??? 1st question no one can do that ganda veda  okkookk

2nd thing if song was played  wrong then he must have continue with the new steps made by him or the old track which he was doing for past week as he is choreographer only and can make steps also i think if he was then???

if he change the steps then he cannot look like a fool at all. but he think he is to what can we say now...

its a takkar round soo no one can stop in between. even was alisha and pervaz face off the song edit was change really???
and y all this change of track was on the DID 1 side only...

DID 2 ka kuch bhi nahi hota this all drama. all the comments, all the drama DID 1 ke saath hi hota hai.
both the face off the song was change now wats that called??? lack of rehearsals as last time they dont decide what to do???

And about amar interference
if JAI had not said anything to amar then what are other to say that thing. if jai was comfortable with it. then i think other dont have any right to say anything to AMAR.
i think they have already decided to do that??? it is also possible.

but what amar was doing and steps what he shown was awesome.
its really KB3 and GS for me. jai was missing some steps for sure but Amar was bang on.  

Come on Buddy come to reality..
most of the ppl are saying that it was not all his fault the only fault was dat he blamed and said all that to Shamak Davar

Read them all the comment lol..you have not read it all..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

most of the ppl are saying that it was not all his fault the only fault was dat he blamed and said all that to Shamak Davar

Ooo i written that i have read all 4 pages?? let me check
i make a edit on it.
sorry for that mistake...it was like i was writing that 4 pages are filled and all think that it was not jai's fault. the start like this. sorry for that 1st line...as writing much more to not reading at what have written so...😳

Y to blame Guru shamak?
give me 1 reason y he was being blamed??
Edited by digitalone 33 - 12 years ago
^She meant Jai is being blamed mostly for talking rudely to Shiamak, not that SD was at fault.
I have not read all the posts on 4 pages but I totally agree on this happened due to Jay's frustration regarding the music...He was right and felt bad as his edited CD was not used for his dance...He felt he was going to get less marks in that frustration he lost it.. He really was not rude to judges...His mistake was saying don't score me I quit in frustration...SD had more reason to be mad...Geeta did carry it on bit further...I did not agree with Remo saying Jai thinks he is the best and its getting to his head...That is not true..

He apologized honestly and he realized he should not have spoken as he did...I dont think he was talking like that b/c he thinks he is the best...He just wanted his right proper edited CD should have been played while he was dancing..

I felt bad for him...In frustration we do things at times which we regret later on...He apologized from his heart that is it..

Bade to bachchon ko maaf kar dete hai na...As long as he does not do it again..

He is a fab dancer...

Neither Amar or Jai did really fantastic job in Dance ki takkar...Amar received 10 from all judges was waaay more than he deserved IMHO...It deserved 8 nothing more..

Best of luck to Josh and Jalwaa team..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chocolover89

So I actually saw the episode and the limelight. The limelight gives more of a perspective from Jai's POV which makes things a little less biased.

First thing: Jai was wrong. After the performance, he should not have spoken to Shiamak like that--that was very wrong on his part. Sadly Jai has major communication problems..like Geeta said for Siddesh, jab bolte ho to khata bolte ho and people misunderstand. Jai has the same issue basically. Like he said in the limelight--I don't have attitude or arrogance, I just don't know how to talk. I sincerely hope Jai will work on this unappealing quality of his because he has the talent without a doubt. It's a dog eat dog world out there and the ability to communicate well and politely takes you very far. He has never been reprimanded this badly before so something tells me he will work at this.

It takes a lot of guts to apologize after making a huge mistake. He clearly felt very bad because he had let down himself, the judges, his team, and the audience.

But at the same time, I really don't think he was the only person wrong today--yea he was the most wrong probably but not the only one.

Geeta should have been a little more compassionate about the song problem. I can say 100% without a doubt if it was Siddesh or anybody from her gang instead of Jai, she would have been nicer about the song problem. Didn't she tell Max and Manik in Doubles to stop dancing and tell them immediately that the song was wrong ?  Shiamak and Remo handled it better and also, I think really made Jai feel wrong--more than Geeta managed to.

Amrita and Kruti need to control as well. They looked ready to attack someone.

Siddhesh...right first time and don't know what he was talking about the second time at all.

Btw, now that I finally saw it, I don't think Atul was traumatized or anything. He simply felt bad for his dance teacher who was crying on stage and getting yelled at.

I also really liked how Amar and Parvez and Manish consoled Jai and made the atmosphere better.
All said and done..it's over. It shouldn't have happened. In Parvez's and Remo's words, forget about it and move on.

1. Yeah I really feel baad for Shamak Davar. He became the victim for all his frustations (Jai's)
The only thing I'm angry on him. And yeah he does not know what to say when ? at what place? he was really feeling bad that time.

2. Geeta was very mean at that time. She don't even tried to understand Jai's problem and said he would not get second chance. If it would have been Siddhesh she would definately  gave him a chance. she did partiality with manek and  Max.

3. I didn't xpect this from Kruti atleast. She started jumping. That was not her frustration?? that was really really bad. I know Amrita is like gundi ladki πŸ˜† she says like dat.

4. Atul was crying coz Jai was blamed so badly..it was like whole blame on him.

Thanks for sharing your views buddy. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by digitalone 33

Y to blame Guru shamak?
give me 1 reason y he was being blamed??

hey m not blaming to Shamak Damar
I'm telling m only angry on Jai for dat thing..dat was d only fault of him..for telling bad to shamak DAmar.
he disrespected on Shamak..not geeta and remo.
But I'm telling Geeta..Amar interfering...Song part added to his frustration..triple frustation..

And I never blamed Shamak here, haww ...he is a great and really sweet person.
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

thanks for telling i m wrong as i really dont know that i have written that i have read all 4 pages and it was jai's fault.
not i m saying its my fault here  πŸ˜†

have read all the post here but not having the reason y SD is blamed???
when asked by amar(kunwar) why did he say that i don't know about jai's music because this is where the dance starts...when jai said that he told him about the editing. amar has got tooo much attitude as if he's the only one who can dance...ohhh plizzz cum out of your illusion.DID1 has started things that they are doing.
Originally posted by Cool_Ishu

Well I am frustrated, so I guess it will be ok with you If I start abusing you here.

Hey I'm just telling the fact..we are not here to abuse nyone and yeah everyone has rite to
share their own views...come on at least try to look upon the case..yeah he has said bad to
Shamak Damar, it was his only big fault..which he regrets..but he was having triple frustration.
But m not saying it was not at all jai's fault first read the first page what m saying and please dun abuse and yeah check out the lime light too. 😊