Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so it was not completely Jai's fault but that doesnt mean he talks like the way he did. Ok so he was frustrated, doesnt mean he loses his cool. After all this, he should apologize and he did that.
Geeta is annoying, no doubt in that. I think she did over react.
So whatever happened shouldn't have happened but it did...and now, lets get over this incident😳
Edited by crystalline23 - 12 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalline23

Ok so it was not completely Jai's fault but that doesnt mean he talks like the way he did. Ok so he was frustrated, doesnt mean he loses his cool. After all this, he should apologize and he did that.
Geeta is annoying, no doubt in that. I think she did over react.
So whatever happened shouldn't have happened but it did...and now, lets get over this incident😳

LOL yep. That pretty much sums up everything. 😆 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Yeah Jai should get a medal for bashing his elders. In fact everyone should learn from Jai and blame their mistakes on others. 👏 Great going Jai. 😛
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
So I actually saw the episode and the limelight. The limelight gives more of a perspective from Jai's POV which makes things a little less biased.

First thing: Jai was wrong. After the performance, he should not have spoken to Shiamak like that--that was very wrong on his part. Sadly Jai has major communication problems..like Geeta said for Siddesh, jab bolte ho to khata bolte ho and people misunderstand. Jai has the same issue basically. Like he said in the limelight--I don't have attitude or arrogance, I just don't know how to talk. I sincerely hope Jai will work on this unappealing quality of his because he has the talent without a doubt. It's a dog eat dog world out there and the ability to communicate well and politely takes you very far. He has never been reprimanded this badly before so something tells me he will work at this.

It takes a lot of guts to apologize after making a huge mistake. He clearly felt very bad because he had let down himself, the judges, his team, and the audience.

But at the same time, I really don't think he was the only person wrong today--yea he was the most wrong probably but not the only one.

Geeta should have been a little more compassionate about the song problem. I can say 100% without a doubt if it was Siddesh or anybody from her gang instead of Jai, she would have been nicer about the song problem. Didn't she tell Max and Manik in Doubles to stop dancing and tell them immediately that the song was wrong ?  Shiamak and Remo handled it better and also, I think really made Jai feel wrong--more than Geeta managed to.

Amrita and Kruti need to control as well. They looked ready to attack someone.

Siddhesh...right first time and don't know what he was talking about the second time at all.

Btw, now that I finally saw it, I don't think Atul was traumatized or anything. He simply felt bad for his dance teacher who was crying on stage and getting yelled at.

I also really liked how Amar and Parvez and Manish consoled Jai and made the atmosphere better.
All said and done..it's over. It shouldn't have happened. In Parvez's and Remo's words, forget about it and move on.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We do a lot of things out of frustration, that doesn't mean they can't be considered as wrong. Jai was wrong. It was his fault. And i m not talking about the song edit part, i am talking about his behaviour with shiamak. But khair he apologized & realized his mistake, so it's time to move on. But one can't deny that was one bad impression he left that can't be forgotten unfortunately.
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

So I actually saw the episode and the limelight. The limelight gives more of a perspective from Jai's POV which makes things a little less biased.

First thing: Jai was wrong. After the performance, he should not have spoken to Shiamak like that--that was very wrong on his part. Sadly Jai has major communication problems..like Geeta said for Siddesh, jab bolte ho to khata bolte ho and people misunderstand. Jai has the same issue basically. Like he said in the limelight--I don't have attitude or arrogance, I just don't know how to talk. I sincerely hope Jai will work on this unappealing quality of his because he has the talent without a doubt. It's a dog eat dog world out there and the ability to communicate well and politely takes you very far. He has never been reprimanded this badly before so something tells me he will work at this.

It takes a lot of guts to apologize after making a huge mistake. He clearly felt very bad because he had let down himself, the judges, his team, and the audience.

But at the same time, I really don't think he was the only person wrong today--yea he was the most wrong probably but not the only one.

Geeta should have been a little more compassionate about the song problem. I can say 100% without a doubt if it was Siddesh or anybody from her gang instead of Jai, she would have been nicer about the song problem. Didn't she tell Max and Manik in Doubles to stop dancing and tell them immediately that the song was wrong ?  Shiamak and Remo handled it better and also, I think really made Jai feel wrong--more than Geeta managed to.

Amrita and Kruti need to control as well. They looked ready to attack someone.

Siddhesh...right first time and don't know what he was talking about the second time at all.

Btw, now that I finally saw it, I don't think Atul was traumatized or anything. He simply felt bad for his dance teacher who was crying on stage and getting yelled at.

I also really liked how Amar and Parvez and Manish consoled Jai and made the atmosphere better.
All said and done..it's over. It shouldn't have happened. In Parvez's and Remo's words, forget about it and move on.

@Bold Word. Geeta overreacted soo much! She should have been calm and composed like Remo and Shiamak were. There was no need for soo much overacting😲. Other judges gave their opinion as well, but none of them were screaming like her😕.Also,  I was sooo surprised to see Kruti and Amrita jumping and screaming like that.  
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Noori I simply thought, Remo and Shiamak didn't say much but really hit home to Jai. Geeta just kept going on and on about both of the issues..which after a point was like okay..we get it he messed up..he gets it too..that's why he's crying. I don't have a problem with what she said (when she was yelling about what he said to Shiamak)..I just think she should have given it a rest after a point.

nadiim thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no, no its not jai faults..its all my fault that i was his fan before..
Honestly, Jai did the right thing the first time when he stopped...not his fault there. But when he said don't give the scores and that he was going to quit, he was afraid, frustrated, and made a huge mistage. No he didn't disrespect the judges. Geeta loves drama, just like Siddhesh lol, so she had to overreact...that's her thing right? I got so mad when she didn't just let him change the cd and start at the place the he left off the first time without having to argue about it. Thank God Remo intervened and told everyone to shut up. I feel bad for Jai, such an AMAZING DANCER...obviously better than Amar in that round. If everything went smoothly he would've won and gotten all 10s for sure.
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
4 pages are filled and in the short all are saying that it was not jai's fault.

As edit what he had made at the last night was not plaid it was his problem y that changes last night??? 1st question no one can do that ganda veda  okkookk

2nd thing if song was played  wrong then he must have continue with the new steps made by him or the old track which he was doing for past week as he is choreographer only and can make steps also i think if he was then???

if he change the steps then he cannot look like a fool at all. but he think he is to what can we say now...

its a takkar round soo no one can stop in between. even was alisha and pervaz face off the song edit was change really???
and y all this change of track was on the DID 1 side only...

DID 2 ka kuch bhi nahi hota this all drama. all the comments, all the drama DID 1 ke saath hi hota hai.
both the face off the song was change now wats that called??? lack of rehearsals as last time they dont decide what to do???

And about amar interference
if JAI had not said anything to amar then what are other to say that thing. if jai was comfortable with it. then i think other dont have any right to say anything to AMAR.
i think they have already decided to do that??? it is also possible.

but what amar was doing and steps what he shown was awesome.
its really KB3 and GS for me. jai was missing some steps for sure but Amar was bang on.  
Edited by digitalone 33 - 12 years ago