Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .FunLuvingGirl.

Ya Jai should not have said all that. That he also regrets.
But a lot of thing was there on him which has never happened with nyone.
Which made him feel bad which frustrated him.

and ya this all was not good for the kids specially on Atul..I felt really bad for him.

What things never happened with anyone? Getting wrong track played? pretty sure thats happened before. 
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mihirism

What things never happened with anyone? Getting wrong track played? pretty sure thats happened before. 

whole track was wrong...Amar interfering in Jai's part when they were given second chance
"don't believe me..go and watch DKS limelight, they are clearly showing it"

And yeah when Jai stopped the music..okay let me say the song was wrong from starting
thn also he continued but a t the mid almost half of the thing was not there in the song so he had to stop...Geeta over reacted on it.
So it was triple frustration for him.

Originally posted by: nishr

I know Jai shouldn't have told like that, but still I didn't understand why was Geeta over reacting like that? ðŸ˜• Even Kruti and Amrita why were those two acting like that? ðŸ˜•

In all this drama I felt so bad for Atul and Jai when he was asking sorry. Manish was so sweet in consoling Jai and everyone. 

yup really never expected from Kruti like this behavior
She was like jumping..made her look stupid..😕
Here is the Video : (limelight)
where it is seen Amar was interfering. and jai's whole song was almost wrong.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xipiuo_dks-limelight-14th-may-part-1_shortfilms

please do watch the full video and thn comment.
Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Ummm its 10001% Jai's fault...he was frustrated to kya aise frustration apne gurus pe nikalega? Last time when Shiamak changed Punit's scores, he could also have flipped out on the judges. But instead he praised them...and thats why today everyone loves jalwa.

I suggest he take anger-management classes. because of him even the kids have to watch all this and I don't want it to have bad effect on Rutu, Vaishu, Atul and Avneet.

OhK he disrespected judges..he felt sorry for it..but he accepted it and regretted it n said sry..and Geeta was like how can he do dat but does she remembers dat she herself disrespected Mithunda in frustration When he eliminated her all contestants only Siddhesh was left and she said 'good good very good' in a taunting way..dat ws really bad..she didn't even felt to say sorry to Mithun da.
desigirl123 thumbnail
I agree that the limelight showed a whole different view of the fight that happened in todays show. When I first just watched the show, i could not believe the way jai was acting but the limelight shed some light on it which made me empathize with jai. but i still do not think that jai should have talked to shaimak the way he did. that was the thing i still found disrespectful and uncalled for regardless of how frustrated he was. i hope that was what his apology was for...Edited by desigirl123 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: desigirl123

I agree that the limelight showed a whole different view of the fight that happened in todays show. When I first just watched the show, i could not believe the way jai was acting but the limelight shed some light on it which made me empathize with jai. but i still do not think that jai should have talked to shaimak the way he did. that was the thing i still found disrespectful and uncalled for regardless of how frustrated he was. i hope that was what his apology was for...

Yeah I know...Coz of dat Part...m really angry on him ..shamak is really a sweet and great person..so he should have nt said dat...so m not saying it was not his fault at all but not all fault is his..these situations have also contributed in it..
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FunLuvingGirl.

May be he has hurt the judges. But Geeta maa was not less, the way she was saying
that he has no rite to stop the music. But the whole music was unedited one..he has continued in the first and second part even though the edited parts were not there but at the mid part he went completely blank and the music part was absolutely different.
Geeta was totally unfair at first...She could have said okay please continue then this all drama
would have been not carried off..m really pissed off with her..I know Jai has disrepected the judges but it was all his frustation...nyhow Geeta maa have herself disrepected mithun da a lot of times take the case  when her all contestants were out and only Siddhesh was left she was saying "Good good very good" that was really bad... Mithunda literally felt really bad..
I feel really bad for Shaimak davar Sir ..he became the victim in all...coz of Geeta and both Amar and the song problem Jai was really frustated..m really angry on Amar and DID2 contestants specially on Amrita and Kruta ( they are good dancers..but the way they behaved today was really bad).

Amar should not have interfered in between Jai's section of dance..it was not at all fair..

I wish Jai had not said all that then DID 1 would had definitely got the round.
But it was all Jai's frustrarion which ruined it and DID 2 got the advantage.
But still I think it was not all Jai's fault.

VIdeo at Page 2. watch it and thn say.

Well I am frustrated, so I guess it will be ok with you If I start abusing you here.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_Ishu

Well I am frustrated, so I guess it will be ok with you If I start abusing you here.

ðŸ˜†Yeah let's all start bashing and accusing others of being frauds and cheats when we get frustrated...😆 Amazing what lengths some people go through to justify something that is not justifiable...😕 Jai bashed his own guru by calling him a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of purposely giving him low marks to make him lose...Jai did this in front of little kids, and now his fans are trying to paint him as the victim...😕 that's right because you see everytime someone gets frustrated they have the right to bash anyone they want even their teachers and elders...It's important that Jai clears his feelings you see, who cares about those he bashed? who cares about Atul, Vaishu, and Rutu who had to witness such a classless behavior? 😕 Jee I really hope Jai is okay, I mean after all I sure hope he got all the anger out, if not there is still next week when he can once again go off on someone else or the same people again...because after all Jai has the birth-right to bash anyone and everyone that he wants whenever he wants...😕
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah. Honestly, I felt really bad for Jai after watching the limelight episode. The limelight episode actually cleared up alot of different sides to this issue. Jai was really regretting what he said/did. I especially felt bad that as always, everyone had misinterpreted his intentions and emotions. Poor guy was feeling pretty terrible about letting his team down, and hurting the sentiments of the judges as well. I found his emotions both on stage and off stage really genuine. 

This one quote especially by Jai made me feel for him, "I don't have attitude or arrogance. I just don't know what to say or how to communicate. And I really respect all the judges" 

And that's actually, exactly how I've always understood Jai's personality too. I have never seen arrogance or attitude from this guy, ever! And I have been following him since Boogie Woogie. People who think he has attitude/arrogance or whatever need to watch his whole journey in DID 1. This guy has been criticized SO many times for various things. Despite giving the best solo performances, he continued to be placed at the bottom two position week after week. And yet, he continued to increase his own level of performance. He kept taking risks, while most other contestants on the show continued to play it safe. He experimented and performed various styles of dance right until the end of the competition. 

Now arrogance would be ignoring the criticism coming your way. Jai has always taken any sort of criticism SO well. He has always worked hard to improve himself in every department! I just think it is HIGHLY unfair to call him arrogant of having attitude of any sort. 

I thought there were many others on the show today who were also at fault. I think the judges, especially Geeta could've shown more compassion in this situation. Anyways, don't even get me started on how much Geeta irritates me. She actually fits the example of "arrogance" more in my opinion. ðŸ¤” Anyways, my point is, there were alot of people that didn't help the situation today I think. It was just an unfortunate situation overall. 

But I do think it takes more guts to admit that you screwed up and apologize for it than anything else. And I have respect for Jai for doing that. I have always found Jai very inspiring actually. This guy works SO hard. He puts in a lot of thought and work into his performances. He not only puts in the work for his dancing, but also his music pieces. I know for a fact that he mixes his music pieces himself as well. And then to miss out on showing all that hard work on stage must be pretty disheartening. 

I think his guy is just too genuine for people's tastes. He is too transparent also. He says whatever is in his heart without giving it a second thought. And no doubt gets in trouble for it later. And his mistakes only make him human I think. I definitely don't think that Jai is some kind of a villain or bad influence like certain people around here are making him out to be. 

I am not justifying Jai's behaviour here. I am just trying to see his side of the story also. This incident in no way changes my respect for Jai that I've always had. 
Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 12 years ago