| Moderators please Close this topic |

Posted: 12 years ago
May be he has hurt the judges. But Geeta maa was not less, the way she was saying
that he has no rite to stop the music. But the whole music was unedited one..he has continued in the first and second part even though the edited parts were not there but at the mid part he went completely blank and the music part was absolutely different.
Geeta was totally unfair at first...She could have said okay please continue then this all drama
would have been not carried off..m really pissed off with her..I know Jai has disrepected the judges but it was all his frustation...nyhow Geeta maa have herself disrepected mithun da a lot of times take the case  when her all contestants were out and only Siddhesh was left she was saying "Good good very good" that was really bad... Mithunda literally felt really bad..
I feel really bad for Shaimak davar Sir ..he became the victim in all...coz of Geeta and both Amar and the song problem Jai was really frustated..m really angry on Amar and DID2 contestants specially on Amrita and Kruta ( they are good dancers..but the way they behaved today was really bad).

Amar should not have interfered in between Jai's section of dance..it was not at all fair..

I wish Jai had not said all that then DID 1 would had definitely got the round.
But it was all Jai's frustrarion which ruined it and DID 2 got the advantage.
But still I think it was not all Jai's fault.

VIdeo at Page 2. watch it and thn say.
Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago
awwh cmon buddy
even alisha said before the face off i was also frust. and was tensed about the dance soo cant get good comments.

and not only he everyone was ok as he was not exception on the show that he can only be frust. and baki badha ganda che jane kai aasar aaj na thay naa...

koi ne aano fault dekhato nathi ke pachi jovo nathi????

Originally posted by digitalone 33

awwh cmon buddy
even alisha said before the face off i was also frust. and was tensed about the dance soo cant get good comments.

and not only he everyone was ok as he was not exception on the show that he can only be frust. and baki badha ganda che jane kai aasar aaj na thay naa...

koi ne aano fault dekhato nathi ke pachi jovo nathi????

ohk I accept it.

but why the hell Amar was dncing and interfering in between ? that was really bad and really stupid.
and the way Geeta behaved was bad.
and BTW it was only one part wrong for Alisha.
And for Jai it was almost the whole song...the song from the starting was wrong..thn also he carry..but at the mid it was absolutely different. So he got confused..he was not able to ca..as a dancer myself I can understand that.
And that was not the condition with Alisha.

It was all on Jai..So he was not able to hide his frustration.

and yeah DID 2 got a big advantage. Not at all fair.
Originally posted by .FunLuvingGirl.

ohk I accept it.

but why the hell Amar was dncing and interfering in between ? that was really bad and really stupid.
and the way Geeta behaved was bad.
and BTW it was only one part wrong for Alisha.
And for Jai it was almost the whole song...the song from the starting was wrong..thn also he carry..but at the mid it was absolutely different. So he got confused..he was not able to ca..as a dancer myself I can understand that.
And that was not the condition with Alisha.

It was all on Jai..So he was not able to hide his frustration.

and yeah DID 2 got a big advantage. Not at all fair.

even like being a dancer we have to change the steps along with the song if this would happened and this is the reality show or any other show its our presence of mind what we are using at that time he must have change the steps what geeta had said as he was stop after that it was nothing at all even i dont feel it was anything new in it.

And geeta MA behavior was perfect and no one can take the insult of the show which they are caring them with them and this thing happened.

even evey one have frust. about going to the dance, how it will go, judges will like, its normal yarr
even he was not first time on stage and doing that soo it was not granted at all
its DID 1 then its okk chalo its new soo it take time to adjust it but this is lie 5 seasons now its not granted at all
Originally posted by digitalone 33

even like being a dancer we have to change the steps along with the song if this would happened and this is the reality show or any other show its our presence of mind what we are using at that time he must have change the steps what geeta had said as he was stop after that it was nothing at all even i dont feel it was anything new in it.

And geeta MA behavior was perfect and no one can take the insult of the show which they are caring them with them and this thing happened.

even evey one have frust. about going to the dance, how it will go, judges will like, its normal yarr
even he was not first time on stage and doing that soo it was not granted at all
its DID 1 then its okk chalo its new soo it take time to adjust it but this is lie 5 seasons now its not granted at all

I'm not saying about the behaviour of Geeta when he has said all that.
I'm saying the way she behaved when Jai stopped the song was bad.
Ohk don't take geeta...take Amar he was like irritating.why he had to interfere
in b/w Jai's portion. Jai didn't interfered into his part.

This would make nyone frustrate.

And his whole Song was wrong...Do you understand that?? not only one portion.

Okay seriously..I feel really bad for Jai, but you CANNOT blame Amar. Seriously guys? What is this?
Amar was getting involved in all of this with no fault for this..don't you feel bad rather than blaming him? HE was the one who was hugging Jai and helping him calm down along with Manish.. and you are saying that you are mad at Amar? Why? Is it because Amar performed well or because Amar was dancing against Jai? Also, I am sure many of you know that I am not an Amar fan,so before I get attacked, I am making sure you know that.

I felt super bad seeing Jai cry, and he really shouldn't have said what he did,but I understand that he was in an agitated state of mind..but you can in NO way blame Amar. He couldn't ENJOY his perfect score because of the atmosphere that was created, yet, he was worrying about Jai rather than himself.
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Okay seriously..I feel really bad for Jai, but you CANNOT blame Amar. Seriously guys? What is this?
Amar was getting involved in all of this with no fault for this..don't you feel bad rather than blaming him? HE was the one who was hugging Jai and helping him calm down along with Manish.. and you are saying that you are mad at Amar? Why? Is it because Amar performed well or because Amar was dancing against Jai? Also, I am sure many of you know that I am not an Amar fan,so before I get attacked, I am making sure you know that.

I felt super bad seeing Jai cry, and he really shouldn't have said what he did,but I understand that he was in an agitated state of mind..but you can in NO way blame Amar. He couldn't ENJOY his perfect score because of the atmosphere that was created, yet, he was worrying about Jai rather than himself.

You have to go and check the video again and Have you seen DID limelight???
They are clearly showing that. Amar was interfering into his dance when they
got second chance. Check the Video.
I was not like against him infact he is one of my fav and I luv him. but truth is truth.
Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 12 years ago
Ummm its 10001% Jai's fault...he was frustrated to kya aise frustration apne gurus pe nikalega? Last time when Shiamak changed Punit's scores, he could also have flipped out on the judges. But instead he praised them...and thats why today everyone loves jalwa. 

I suggest he take anger-management classes. because of him even the kids have to watch all this and I don't want it to have bad effect on Rutu, Vaishu, Atul and Avneet. 
Originally posted by Mihirism

Ummm its 10001% Jai's fault...he was frustrated to kya aise frustration apne gurus pe nikalega? Last time when Shiamak changed Punit's scores, he could also have flipped out on the judges. But instead he praised them...and thats why today everyone loves jalwa. 

I suggest he take anger-management classes. because of him even the kids have to watch all this and I don't want it to have bad effect on Rutu, Vaishu, Atul and Avneet. 

Ya Jai should not have said all that. That he also regrets.
But a lot of thing was there on him which has never happened with nyone.
Which made him feel bad which frustrated him.

and ya this all was not good for the kids specially on Atul..I felt really bad for him.

I know Jai shouldn't have told like that, but still I didn't understand why was Geeta over reacting like that? ðŸ˜• Even Kruti and Amrita why were those two acting like that? ðŸ˜•

In all this drama I felt so bad for Atul and Jai when he was asking sorry. Manish was so sweet in consoling Jai and everyone.