Monday 16th MAY Precap: All d time Best one

Posted: 12 years ago

Ambaaji handing over the keys to Mona and saying from now on wards you have to take care of this house and everything..Your Ambaaji will take rest under your governance...what a dialogue ..and a beautiful heart touching hug between MONA and AMBAAJI

This is what i am expecting 👏 from these many days...totally liked the full Maha episode..they satisfied me fully specially with that last scene...
Edited by sri11 - 12 years ago
heart touching precap and eagerly waiting for monday...
monday monday al lthe wayyy
Indeed... awesome episode and mindblowing precap!!!!
It was a very nice Mahaepisode, but the few seconds precap was mind-blowing.  Looking forward to Monday.
I can't wait for Monday :) the precap Pump me up
im so excited for monday i hope its no dream or anything like that but ive w8ted for this moment ever since mona and anu got married :) so happy yayayayayayayya
precap was too good. ambaji tusi great ho
hope i wont miss at any cost the show...waiting for such a fantastic sceness from ambaaji...they made the scenes too good...

I am super excited to watch Monday's episode. Really hope that its all going to be happy moments for Mona and Anukalp for a while, they have been through a lot. Though I must add, im not very happy with where Anukalp's character is heading these days. He seems to blame Mona a lot instead of supporting her with all her efforts to win a place in the hearts of the family members.