Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

PMMKA deserves second chance??? (Page 2)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Darshu great post and I totally agree with you.

This show has only just now started getting interesting because the real story has just begun...

All this time when the channel, PH and Cvs had time on hand they messed up by making mistakes and not listening to the fans when were screaming abt the mistakes that were obvious.

Now when the story is getting very interesting and it is generating so many more viewers and fans and even WU is getting more posts and comments which shows that more and more ppl are following the show.
The Channel would be making a big mistake if they again ignore the viewers opnions...
This Show needs more time as it is still in its infancy and it should be given more time as I am sure that it will do very well provided it is given the time...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121bfunofbb123Faiza_samsana786adarshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thats what... Marriage and montage change, telecasted on Wednesday and news about show shutting down on Thursday????? Give the chance to track for a month atleast and then also if show is not working, then shut it off... Can understand as they are looking out for TRPs... But when show is standing on potential state to earn TRPs, they are axing it down...

why Baba aiso var dhundo has TRPs on channel. Coz its viewers tendency they keep watching such serials with hope that leads will unite one day... And when PMMKA is just entering that mode they are axing it...

People has appreciated Sarjaa Niru chemistry before. And when its time to cash on that. They are making some stupid decision...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samsana786asujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Darshu great post.The channel has made a wrong decision by axing PMMKA.they already axed many shows and  should have free time slots now.Plus they have done good changes to the story and people are liking it especially Sarja's character is more appreciated.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234bfunofbb123Faiza_samsana786adarshana23sujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

Darshu great post.The channel has made a wrong decision by axing PMMKA.they already axed many shows and  should have free time slots now.Plus they have done good changes to the story and people are liking it especially Sarja's character is more appreciated.

exactly guysss dis is soo true they have gt spare time slots and they shud keep pmmka on air they dnt knw how well der show will do im telling u the y r losing a gud thing so imagine if u can hear me or us listen 2 us plzzz u r letting go off a gud thing and u dnt knw it give it time and see 4 urself if u dnt trust us

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234smiley121bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
tanx 4 creating this post darshu absolutely agree with u all! if any show deserves a second chance then it is PMMKA  bcoz it has got great concept which is picking up now & huge potential to keep viewers glued. it will b cruel to axe it now when the story is becoming more interesting everyday!Confused pls pls who ever is responsible or who can make difference pls hear to our plea i my self never watched the show before but now since sarja-niru track i am interested and watching it e/day!
 pls try it even 4 2-3 month then if it didn't work end it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234darshana23sujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with u Darshu. if they r showing RKR at 8 PM slot why are they axing PMMKA?ConfusedConfused
had started watching it for kapil but now the story is also going good. what r they going to show in the empty slot after they axe PMMKA...some rerun of old showsOuchOuch. They r a bunch of hopeless people who r hanging with the popularity of one or two shows. They should give a chance to PMMKA nd then if its not picking up think of axing it. They should reconsider their decesion. we r not watching the channel for some re runsSleepySleepySleepySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
This show should really be given the normal ultimatum of 6 months... only 31/2 months got over now...  that would give ample time for Sarja-Niru track... and even after that the channel feels it's not getting the trps then it can scrap it... but they really need to give a 2nd chance now... this show is getting better & better day by day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nish10darshana23

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
There is no doubt about it... I feel this show should be given a second chance..There is a lot that can be done to make this serial interesting.. Not just sarja niru but other characters can be developed.. Since its not one of those over the top drama with expensive sets and lavish lifestyle i thought it would do well..
I will agree with sujju that 3 months is not enough.. the serial should be allowed some more time with this new twist that is introduced... otherwise what was the use of this twist when the serial was supposed to be axed..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vienna234sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index