India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

One of the BEST scene of RMJ

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

while writing this post still  my eyes are filled with tears and rollong down...one of the best mona-Ambaaji scene  superb acting by krutika and sara...

brief update of the scene:
Ambaaji coming to Mona and holding her hand checking her temperature and then sleeping Mona wakes up and says she can never become a good bahu and says aanachal like lasy can become a good bahu..Ambaaji says, Aanchal is a good lady,has good traditional values and can become a good bahu But she is NOT GOOD AS U ..she had some very good qualities but didnt has the great  heart like you...

SARA is queen in such scenes...and Krutika ji made the scene more touching...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmishinings_salekhcbindia2009lukin4goodSoapsaraharshadNaina007_Sahra_beetaurussri11virgo24kishubediRush_25swtbaby

riddhithaker Newbie
riddhithaker
riddhithaker

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I agree - it was such a touching scene! I hope this feeling of Ambaji stays now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhanalov

sreeka Newbie
sreeka
sreeka

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ya very touching... and great story yar they did not pull it like a chewing gum... gud

sadhanalov

aazmi Newbie
aazmi
aazmi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Lovely scene...And such a scene which can bring out your emotions and make you cry shows how beautifully it was enacted by both Sara and Krutikaji...Keep up your excellent work!!!!!!!!! Clap

sadhanalov

sadhanalov Senior Member
sadhanalov
sadhanalov

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
yes,this reminded me of my sadhana...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhlukin4goodSoap

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I agree! It was longgg over due!Tongue
virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
It was a touching scene. I also got teary eyed! Embarrassed I could not figure out Amba Ji's character and when her anger and issues will be subside. I was very upset with this weeks episodes, and I guess the pre cap made up for it. Thumbs Up 

BUT I will not dismiss pathetic Anukalp, Phui and the others with their taunts and attitude. The only people whom I see improvement and respect for Mona is from Sejal and Bapu Ji. What the heck was up with Hetal?! Censored And Anukalp, I did not expect anything better from. Sleepy He need to bring the Moon and Stars for Mona . . . for me to be half as convinced that he is a mature, committed and sensible husband.  Thumbs Down I actually like Aanchal's (If that is how you spell her name) character. . . she is not the evil house wrecker I expected her to be. LOL

All in all, it looks as though Amba Ji realised that she cannot deny the truth. The truth being that Mona is simply awesome and she could not get a better daughter-in-law then her. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmibeetaurus

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
sniff sniff.. I had tears in my eyes after watching the last scene... IT WAS MINDBLOWING!!!!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmisaraharshad_Sahra_virgo24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index