India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika denies dating Sid! (Page 12)

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Hmmm...How is this thread any different from the other topics in this section... It happens in all topics... The rival fans jump in the first given opportunity...So how is this any different... 

I dont find any difference here...Topic on DP and Kat fans are having a field day... and any topic on Kat I see the same DP fans who are complaining here having a field day in the Kat topics...

Like qwww says... Equal bashing ke jai ho is the mantra here... Everyone get a chance... Every other day we get enough topics here to remove mann ka bhadass...

Yes...What I dont like and even Eraser mentioned that ...Only the  girls being called names be it a
Katrina or a DP...  and the men in the relationship being painted as innnocent little puppies...

Both parties are in it with their own free will and it is a mutually beneficial relationship for both the girl and the boy...

Edited by -Maddy- - 15 May 2011 at 9:04am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Relda-Doppelganger-monar.khoobsurat.Kataliciouseraserbamboocopter.DontKnow.ruky786-PoisonIvy-

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Agreed,  Maddy.

Mera favorite kare toh raas leela.
Favorite ka competitor kare toh character dheela.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter.khoobsurat.

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Hmmm...How is this thread any different from the other topics in this section... It happens in all topics... The rival fans jump in the first given opportunity...So how is this any different... 

I dont find any difference here...Topic on DP and Kat fans are having a field day... and any topic on Kat I see the same DP fans who are complaining here having a field day in the Kat topics...

Like qwww says... Equal bashing ke jai ho is the mantra here... Everyone get a chance... Every other day we get enough topics here to remove mann ka bhadass...

Yes...What I dont like and even Eraser mentioned that is girls being called names be it a
Katrina or a DP...  and the men in the relationship being painted as innnocent little puppies...
I am not complaining. Don't blame deepika fans. The people who are saying things are not deepika fans, they are neutral. show me any deepika fan complaining here.

Edited by sheee - 15 May 2011 at 7:56am
sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hahah no deepika fan is complaining here. Me, Iheartdeepika, terenaina, friend_rock and some other are deepika fan here. We didn't say anything.
haahahahahahah
-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Shee... I am not talking abt you nor am I talking abt the neutral ones...

All I am saying is it happens all the time... Its a never ending circle here...This topic DP is criticised and in the next topic we have on Kat she will get a chance... same with others too be it a SRK or a Salma or a PC or a Kareena...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocoptermonar.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786

sheee IF-Rockerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

All I am saying is it happens all the time... Its a never ending circle here...This topic DP is criticised and in the next topic we have on Kat she will get a chance... same with others too be it a SRK or a Salma or a PC or a Kareena...

give credit where its due. We don't say anything when everyone bash deepika. even  in that "deepika refused to answer about ranbir." topic, people are going on and on about that. 
We don't fight or anything.
monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

give credit where its due. We don't say anything when everyone bash deepika. even  in that "deepika refused to answer about ranbir." topic, people are going on and on about that. 
We don't fight or anything.

credit given...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheeebamboocopter

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
It's a life cycle sheee when a baby is born and grows up another one is born same routine happening here

(bad example I gave! D'oh)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chippeshwini

Go to top