Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Shee... I am not talking abt you nor am I talking abt the neutral ones...

All I am saying is it happens all the time... Its a never ending circle here...This topic DP is criticised and in the next topic we have on Kat she will get a chance... same with others too be it a SRK or a Salma or a PC or a Kareena...

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Shee... I am not talking abt you nor am I talking abt the neutral ones...

All I am saying is it happens all the time... Its a never ending circle here...This topic DP is criticised and in the next topic we have on Kat she will get a chance... same with others too be it a SRK or a Salma or a PC or a Kareena...

give credit where its due. We don't say anything when everyone bash deepika. even  in that "deepika refused to answer about ranbir." topic, people are going on and on about that. 
We don't fight or anything.
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sheee

give credit where its due. We don't say anything when everyone bash deepika. even  in that "deepika refused to answer about ranbir." topic, people are going on and on about that. 

We don't fight or anything.

credit given...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's a life cycle sheee when a baby is born and grows up another one is born same routine happening here

(bad example I gave! )
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
How glad I am that she is distancing herself from Siddy boy...Last couple weeks what sleazy stories I have heard abt him at the IPL after parties... Ufff...
sheee thumbnail
No ruky. when I am not saying anything bad to people on saying thing about deepika here, I don't wan't to take blame on the name of cycle. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But no one is blaming you Sheee...Im just saying in general that every time a DP or Kat topic is made the same cycle happens both get "bashed" (HATE this word) left, right and centre.
sheee thumbnail
@ruky
the thing is deepika fans are not saying things here. the neutral members are giving their honest opinion.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I  have to look inwards... all celebs are nice human beings... I am  the evil one here who get a gleam in my eyes whenver I read any gossip... related to anyone ( chalo atleast I am not biased)😉

Bye... I am off to read a book on Mahatma Gandhi!

from now onward I'll be as good as gold...

here's a glimpse of the new TallyHo only for you...

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Talllyyy... Nooo... We dont want the Sant Mahatma Tally... 😆