Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika denies dating Sid! - Page 7

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

^ you didnt know? Katrina is a Goddess who descended down straight from heaven to bless our lives. How dare you question her noble intentions? ðŸ˜² 

btw, this Sid guy speaks really well. Just watched a couple of his interviews. Not so sure about his tweets though ðŸ˜†

Are you kidding me? Kat is the worse person in the world! She did Boom, she is so damn cheap and FAKE! I hate fake people like her!🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well 'course...that's cuz she's dating Sr. Mallaya. "Dating" is a very broad and unpredictable term. Aaj jal har kaam dating se pehle hee ho jaata hai.
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

Are you kidding me? Kat is the worse person in the world! She did Boom, she is so damn cheap and FAKE! I hate fake people like her!🤢

😃
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awww I love that pic of sid and deepz...I need to make a siggy of it

anyways I'm glad deepika is becoming private of her personal life. She learned her lesson
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oohhh maan. you KNOW your famous when dhajjiya are ripped apart of your personal life, by people from different parts of the world 😆

waise I don't really blame deepika. she sounds kinda sarcastic ahaha, prolly cuz she knows she's not gonna be able to avoid the hoopla regarding her status, no matter what it is...

this thread proves as evidence

Edited by liverach - 12 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whenever KAtrina denied her single status she was also ripped apart mercilessly. There were posts that ran to 30 pages on her "single until married comments". People still bring that comment and her yellow dal comment and her Bharatiya naari comment in whichever space or opportunity they can find. So, now that Deepika, after bagging 16 crores flat and Hermes bag and a public smooch, is denying her relationship everyone else should just let it be and not comment on her hypocrisy ? What kind of rule is this?

Katrina has always been slammed for being a cheater, user, man-eater.. what not and now that the shoe is in their favorites foot people should be just magnaminous and treat her "men" episodes indulgently? Just because of Katrina's presumed activities did not pass "muster" (according to some) Deepika becomes blame-less by default? If every heroine is guilty in the same crucible of moral standards, every heroine should be tarred and blasted equally.
Relda, I think people were reacting to some members who jump at every chance to bring down Deepika by name-calling her, s**tshaming her while SIMULTANEOUSLY, worshiping their favourites and parising them like they're Gods . These insecurities amongst certain fans are very obvious and its difficult not to ignore it. 

I for one am against celeb worshiping but also dont like accusing Deepika of being a golddigger or accusing Katrina of using Salman for her career in bollywood. 
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But Eraser.. that is sort of the modus operandi of most fans in IF. Deepika's fans go and blast Katrina in every topic about her and Katrina's fans do the same. Same with Priyanka and Kareena, Salman and SRK and so on. My point is that Katrina was hauled over the coals for the very same actions that Deepika is now being scrutinized for.. so if the shoe fits why should there be double standards for treating the same actions by two different stars. I think it is because Deepika's fans outnumber Katrina's fans  (in this forum) by a  large margin and hence this discrepancy.
I agree. Both should get grilled equally or shouldnt get grilled at all 

btw I only know 2 or 3 Deepika fans and 4-5 Katrina fans. I think most actresses have more or less the same number of fans. 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha you have got to be kidding me Eraser. I have been ignoring all these pathetic posts towards me but seriously its enough. I dislike Deepika but I barely bash her. Maybe once in a while. Deepika fans bash Katrina in every chance they get. Actually EVERY topic. (Zainab you're topic was a perfect example of that) and now just when I voice my opinion people find that pathetic? Now that is double standards!