Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KatForeva

guys don't call her a liar! She always tells the truth!

Just like her best friend Ms Kaif 😛 Two peas in a pod they both are 🤗
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol, so let's just add another pair of "just good friends" to the ever-growing bollywood list! 
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if she is saying herself then what all are we discussing here?.. can't they kiss regardless of their dating status?.. unki marzi... karo karo, those kinds of photos are "blessings" to media...
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the people on IF are hillarious. So much entertainment. 😆 I love the blatant digs the members are taking at Deepika and in turn each other. It's not like your favourite is a virginal angel. Katrina's used Salman to make a career for herself, Priyanka's a coldhearted harpy who occasionally dips her pinky on the sides and didnt have the decency to dump her long term/ boyfriend face to face .. blah blah and blah. Point is, none of them are eligible for any kind of  nobel awards. They're all liars and hide things from the public eye. Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Ishq ke naam pe karte sabhi ab rasleela hain, main to karoon to saala character dheela hai.  
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol why we talk about someone being virgin ammm...
but deepus actions speaks louder than her words oh realy u will kiss u buddy just like tham ammm i would be so fool to belive that ...
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Ishq ke naam pe karte sabhi ab rasleela hain, main to karoon to saala character dheela hai.  

Maya, now everytime you sing a song, I think of Sheee ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

Maya, now everytime you sing a song, I think of Sheee ðŸ˜†

I was having a laughter fit while posting this. I will never forget Sheee-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Except in the case of Salman, it's - "ishak ke name pe karte sabhi ab raas leela hain.. main karoon toh saala pedophilia hai" 😆

note to sallu fans - it was a joke, chill ;)
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Main tu avyin avyin famous ho gaye.