Excellent Maneet, Crap SR!!!

sarrm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I loved today's Maha Episode in terms of the goons, fight, maneet sceens, but thought the SR was utterly crappy - if that was SR.

The CVs have three options now - 1) To either turn this into a really hot passionate sr on Mon, 2) or to continue with the crappiest sr of the century by showing them merely waking up the next day , 3)To save themselves and have an interruption of some sort like the two devini to walk in on them and join them in the shack. Then SR can be continued at a later date and seriously a fully maneet devoted sr with foreplay, play, post play all in one!!!

This is my sincere hope that cvs are doing their usual dissappointing us and bringing our expectations down only to give us a bigger bang later.
Maybe its the optimistic part of me wishing it so.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i completely agree
everything was wonderful EXCEPT THE SR
monday better have something good installed for us!!!!!!!
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
CVs have you forgot tht you have bring them more closer than this in other epi, the rup tera mastana suequens was more hotter than this, 
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If that's the case then this is what i want:
- kiss on eyes, BARE shoulder, forehead (like always, but we didn't even get that today!)... and if possible on the back or neck... i think thse are reasonable and definitely allowed... it would be sooo much hotter than what they actually showed today... oh and definitely a kiss on the cheek! and nose!! pretty much everywhere they can show on tv! 

roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my advise after 2days epi dnt xpect anythng for monday nd dnt belev cvs or articles in da future dey r da ones to break our xpectations so cruely so dnt thnk monday wud hav smthng romantic stored for us...