Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Next Step after this blunder ! :):):) (Page 2)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I don't think it's fair to make such a comment at all.
Most people on this forum haven't blamed GC..most are too busy cursing the CV's! lol

Maybe there's been a topic or two criticising him but it's a forum where many fans are disappointed and there is bound to be speculation. No-one can say for sure that the reason a proper SR wasn't shown was because of GC as he is uncomfortable yet at the same time no one can also say with confidence that it wasn't the reason why a proper consummation scene wasn't shown.

There could have been many reasons. CV's wanting to go with the safer option, warning from the channel, warning from the censor board, lack of creativity by CV's, actors uncomfortable or maybe something else..who knows? 

I don't think anyone has forgotten the amount of time and effort GC has but in to this show but like I said it's a discussion forum so we can only expect speculation.

Phir se ? Chalo ji koi baat nahi ! It happens !  Wink

I'm in good mood and i do not want to ruin it babes ! And, i would advise you the same ! Smile

Let's laugh together yaar ! Chillax ! ROFLROFLROFL

I'm not blaming anyone, i'm just sharing what i think and what i see ! Tongue

I agree to each word of yours ! But, i'm in funny mood ! And, it seems whenever i'm in mood, i tends to make mistakes !???!!?!!? Is that so ?  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18pickachu

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by liv2laugh

GC was injured Ouch

DD is sick Ouch

They did their best.

Joothe maarne hain toh writers ko maaro. What was the need for this SR now is my question? Were we demanding it? Was the script demanding it. They could have done a good job of this after Maaneet went back to Delhi. Why did Maan become despo all of a sudden Confused Confused Confused

Please do not bash the actors. They did their best under difficult circumstances and should be commended. Clap Clap Clap

Exactly, no need to bash actors, and Maanddy is not bashing, people bashing...

Muniza

Munni, at least you caught what i was trying to say ! Thanks always ! Hug

@ red, 

Haila, did i just bash ? Shocked whom ? Shocked Please someone help me ! LOL 

You know, I think i'm the only one who is not even bashing CVs today ! Smile

Coz, i was not excited at all and i did not expect anything from them ! So, mera to kuch gaya nahi, CVs ko kyu joote maru ? ROFL

Edited by maanddy - 14 May 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

GC was injured Ouch

DD is sick Ouch

They did their best.

Joothe maarne hain toh writers ko maaro. What was the need for this SR now is my question? Were we demanding it? Was the script demanding it. They could have done a good job of this after Maaneet went back to Delhi. Why did Maan become despo all of a sudden Confused Confused Confused

Please do not bash the actors. They did their best under difficult circumstances and should be commended. Clap Clap Clap

GC was injured ? DD was sick ? ShockedShockedShocked

I didn't feel so...that means they have worked well, but no my eye sight must be having some problems, if people are finding fault, then why can't I ? ROFL

@ Red, 

OMG ! Shocked Don't you know the entire group of people who was from the very beginning demanding it and (i think) watching for that 'thing' only ! LOL Do you really want me to say the word too now ? Wink

Edited by maanddy - 14 May 2011 at 12:33pm

pickachu

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

ClapClapClap Amazing and Awesome post!! Very well said!
Aaj mein to koi kharaabi nahin hai...Kal bhi toh aayega, aur behtar hoga!

Poor GC ka kya dosh hai...usne wahi kiya jo usse kaha gaya tha! And he did it amazingly well! Kudos!!

Chalo...mooh latkaana chodo...aur saare ache palon ko baar baar dekho aur mauj karo!Day DreamingBig smile

Wo hi to...Why so sad and muh latkaye he ? Smile

Ab SR thi to sahi na...?? ROFLROFLROFL Chahe jesi bhi thi...ROFLROFL

RiMa_972

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I don't think it's fair to make such a comment at all.
Most people on this forum haven't blamed GC..most are too busy cursing the CV's! lol

Maybe there's been a topic or two criticising him but it's a forum where many fans are disappointed and there is bound to be speculation. No-one can say for sure that the reason a proper SR wasn't shown was because of GC as he is uncomfortable yet at the same time no one can also say with confidence that it wasn't the reason why a proper consummation scene wasn't shown.

There could have been many reasons. CV's wanting to go with the safer option, warning from the channel, warning from the censor board, lack of creativity by CV's, actors uncomfortable or maybe something else..who knows? 

I don't think anyone has forgotten the amount of time and effort GC has but in to this show but like I said it's a discussion forum so we can only expect speculation.

I'm in good mood and i do not want to ruin it babes ! And, i would advise you the same ! Smile

I agree to each word of yours ! But, i'm in funny mood ! And, it seems whenever i'm in mood, i tends to make mistakes !???!!?!!? Is that so ?  Wink

I honestly don't have a problem with people having a bit of a laugh however I also usually realise when people are also trying to get their point of view across and make their opinion be heard. I felt you were doing the same with a bit of added humour and laughter on top so I just tried to address that point.

Others are free to disagree but I was for the deed from the day they got married. I think it was a cheap trick by the CV's to show the doctor telling Maan to avoid any stress on Geet when it is well known that a couple can be physically intimate even if Geet was expecting. I don't know about you but I began to get extremely bored of dadaji type forehead kisses. After the MC track it was understandable that it would take time for wounds to heal but this misunderstanding and Balwant track has been going on for what feels like forever now! I felt it was long overdue but they had so many options on how they wish to shoot the scene and they chose the worst one of them all by showing Maan untie her dori. Physical relationship ko choro, they've been married a few months now and haven't even shared a kissLOL

-PoisonIvy-pickachu

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Let's not blame actors they are just characters. given dialogue and direction and have to follow what they are asked to do. So let's look at it professionally not emotionally. this is 9:30 show  can't do hot scenes kids awake. without anything they are so hot that kids have been asked to close there eyes.

iMadzMehek25

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

GC was injured Ouch

DD is sick Ouch

They did their best.

GC was injured ? DD was sick ? ShockedShockedShocked

I didn't feel so...that means they have worked well, but no my eye sight must be having some problems, if people are finding fault, then why can't I ? ROFL

@ Red, 

OMG ! Shocked Don't you know the entire group of people who was from the very beginning demanding it and (i think) watching for that 'thing' only ! LOL Do you really want me to say the word too now ? Wink

Yes you can see how DD look so sick, and obviously GC got injured as well...

And i understand you very well darling, so no thanksHug...

Muniza

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I honestly don't have a problem with people having a bit of a laugh however I also usually realise when people are also trying to get their point of view across and make their opinion be heard. I felt you were doing the same with a bit of added humour and laughter on top so I just tried to address that point.

Others are free to disagree but I was for the deed from the day they got married. I think it was a cheap trick by the CV's to show the doctor telling Maan to avoid any stress on Geet when it is well known that a couple can be physically intimate even if Geet was expecting. I don't know about you but I began to get extremely bored of dadaji type forehead kisses. After the MC track it was understandable that it would take time for wounds to heal but this misunderstanding and Balwant track has been going on for what feels like forever now! I felt it was long overdue but they had so many options on how they wish to shoot the scene and they chose the worst one of them all by showing Maan untie her dori. Physical relationship ko choro, they've been married a few months now and haven't even shared a kissLOL
[/QUOTE]

Ha ! Thank god i was not excited at all ! I am not sad at all ! And don't even want to bash CVs too ! Coz i did not expect anything from them ! Then, why should I ? Smile

And, seriously speaking, for me it was never about DEED or IT or THING , It was all about Love, Respect and Faith for me ! 

But, i can't explain this to everyone ! As, i know no one will understand, momentarily fun overtake your sanity and true emotions sometimes ! 

That's all i want to say ! 

Go to top