Next Step after this blunder ! :):):)

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

hey ya,

Me again ! BTW, i'm still ROFLin ! πŸ€£

But, when it ended i was like ROFL...🀣🀣🀣

But i just had that random thought that this thing happened, and now frustrated fans and soul will directly blame GC and his marital status and really it did happen !  πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

WOW ! I know this GF very very very well ! *taking proud* !!!  πŸ˜‰

Ab SR kharab so of course its GC's fault !  WOW ! Kya dimag paya he ? πŸ‘

Paaallleeezzz ! Give poor guy a break ! πŸ˜­

It's like the situation is this :

" Bethe bethe kya kare ? 

Karna he kuch kam, 

or kuch to milta nahi,

chalo MAAN-GC ko kare badnaam ! " πŸ€£

( credit goes to forum war ! πŸ˜† Someone posted this and i'm so much in love with this, that from now on, i will always use this ) πŸ˜‰

Chalo koi gal nahi, maaf kiya ji, after all, fans are frustrated, sad and disappointed ! 

Trust me, when you are sad and disappointed, JUST LAUGH ! It will help you, don't think much ! πŸ˜‰

Haso Gao Muskurao, Kal bhi aane hi wala he, par aaj me kya kharanbi he ? πŸ€£

Let him live and let others live, ROFLingly ! πŸ€£

Chalo ab bhul jao sab and look out for monday ! ( Only those who are sad and angry on CVs ! coz, i have never and will never expect from CVs, jo mila usime khush he hum to )

Wait for MAANday ! What else ? πŸ€£

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ur just amazing yaar,luved ur post

MAAN badnaam hua sr ke liye🀣🀣
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

🀣

ur just amazing yaar,luved ur post

MAAN badnaam hua sr ke liye🀣🀣

Munni se zyada to Maan badnaam he yaha pe ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila you and me soul sisters...Me with you, jo mila uss mein khush, why burning my own blood...I seriously hate when people blame GC...He gave his 100%, and i really don't care about others, they have nothing good to do, so blame poor guy...

Chalo chalo dhamal karo, abb itna bhi bura episode nahin tha...Yaar Maamay rocked...ghundo ko bhi apne saath bitha liya πŸ€£...

Muniza
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GC was injured 

DD is sick

They did their best.

Joothe maarne hain toh writers ko maaro. What was the need for this SR now is my question? Were we demanding it? Was the script demanding it. They could have done a good job of this after Maaneet went back to Delhi. Why did Maan become despo all of a sudden πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Please do not bash the actors. They did their best under difficult circumstances and should be commended. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Amazing and Awesome post!! Very well said!
Aaj mein to koi kharaabi nahin hai...Kal bhi toh aayega, aur behtar hoga!

Poor GC ka kya dosh hai...usne wahi kiya jo usse kaha gaya tha! And he did it amazingly well! Kudos!!

Chalo...mooh latkaana chodo...aur saare ache palon ko baar baar dekho aur mauj karo!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

GC was injured 

DD is sick

They did their best.

Joothe maarne hain toh writers ko maaro. What was the need for this SR now is my question? Were we demanding it? Was the script demanding it. They could have done a good job of this after Maaneet went back to Delhi. Why did Maan become despo all of a sudden πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Please do not bash the actors. They did their best under difficult circumstances and should be commended. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Exactly, no need to bash actors, and Maanddy is not bashing, people bashing...

Muniza
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think it's fair to make such a comment at all.
Most people on this forum haven't blamed GC..most are too busy cursing the CV's! lol

Maybe there's been a topic or two criticising him but it's a forum where many fans are disappointed and there is bound to be speculation. No-one can say for sure that the reason a proper SR wasn't shown was because of GC as he is uncomfortable yet at the same time no one can also say with confidence that it wasn't the reason why a proper consummation scene wasn't shown.

There could have been many reasons. CV's wanting to go with the safer option, warning from the channel, warning from the censor board, lack of creativity by CV's, actors uncomfortable or maybe something else..who knows? 

I don't think anyone has forgotten the amount of time and effort GC has but in to this show but like I said it's a discussion forum so we can only expect speculation.
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I don't think it's fair to make such a comment at all.

Most people on this forum haven't blamed GC..most are too busy cursing the CV's! lol

Maybe there's been a topic or two criticising him but it's a forum where many fans are disappointed and there is bound to be speculation. No-one can say for sure that the reason a proper SR wasn't shown was because of GC as he is uncomfortable yet at the same time no one can also say with confidence that it wasn't the reason why a proper consummation scene wasn't shown.

There could have been many reasons. CV's wanting to go with the safer option, warning from the channel, warning from the censor board, lack of creativity by CV's, actors uncomfortable or maybe something else..who knows? 

I don't think anyone has forgotten the amount of time and effort GC has but in to this show but like I said it's a discussion forum so we can only expect speculation.

Phir se ? Chalo ji koi baat nahi ! It happens !  πŸ˜‰

I'm in good mood and i do not want to ruin it babes ! And, i would advise you the same ! πŸ˜Š

Let's laugh together yaar ! Chillax ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm not blaming anyone, i'm just sharing what i think and what i see ! πŸ˜›

I agree to each word of yours ! But, i'm in funny mood ! And, it seems whenever i'm in mood, i tends to make mistakes !???!!?!!? Is that so ?  πŸ˜‰

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Exactly, no need to bash actors, and Maanddy is not bashing, people bashing...

Muniza

Munni, at least you caught what i was trying to say ! Thanks always ! πŸ€—

@ red, 

Haila, did i just bash ? 😲 whom ? 😲 Please someone help me ! πŸ˜† 

You know, I think i'm the only one who is not even bashing CVs today ! πŸ˜Š

Coz, i was not excited at all and i did not expect anything from them ! So, mera to kuch gaya nahi, CVs ko kyu joote maru ? πŸ€£

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago