Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

   
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

roll up roll up (Page 4)

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 2026

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

hi smiley nice to c u dear ohh sana i agree with smiley u chose awesome topic dupey wale anahi hoga will b curious of the titleLOL 

Ahh jorda Hug 

The forum was never been active this much before on weekends so i came very late to see what is happening Ahh surprised everyone are hear and so many topics .nice feeling yaar Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04sana786asujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 2026

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by smiley121

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by smiley121

I m here too.bahut late kardi maine ...phir bhi i am the first person  to be in penkarwadi Evil SmileWink

Zakhia nice post .ek dum mast Cool
nahin late hoon dubey compound missing in actionOuchLOL
first person yani frnt line in da war kya baat hain my bahadur sherLOL
awww but rukhooo*grabs jorda and puts her in frnt isey thnk karo*Tongue

Hamare sarja sher hai toh hum sherni hai LOL
wah kya baat hain meri sherni i can just imagine us penkarwadi wali ROFL

ur imagination is always LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123sana786asujji0609

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by smiley121

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by smiley121

I m here too.bahut late kardi maine ...phir bhi i am the first person  to be in penkarwadi Evil SmileWink

Zakhia nice post .ek dum mast Cool
nahin late hoon dubey compound missing in actionOuchLOL
first person yani frnt line in da war kya baat hain my bahadur sherLOL
awww but rukhooo*grabs jorda and puts her in frnt isey thnk karo*Tongue

Hamare sarja sher hai toh hum sherni hai LOL
wah kya baat hain meri sherni i can just imagine us penkarwadi wali ROFL

ur imagination is always LOL
is alwayQuestionLOLcan i take it as a compliment LOL
yeh even i like dis weekend da forum is busy n suchTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1bfunofbb123sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 2726

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
nooo sana i am hiding behind uLOL u r the referee kutch nehi hoga 2 uLOL ohh smiley if the form is active it is all sarjaa power sweets!LOL go pekarwdi wali & my shernisLOL

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 14 May 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786asujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Joined: 07 July 2009
Posts: 3994

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Good topic sana...waise dene ke liye bahut gaaliyan hain us saale chaman ko aur dubey compound waalon ko but kisko dein gaali.?????? sabhi shardaa dubey ke peeche teerth yatra par chale gayeLOL


Edited by sudhalata1 - 15 May 2011 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786asujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11397

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Dubey compound is still missing...Ouchi guess it should be penkarwadi against penkarwadi...LOLLOL


Chalo one from my side... "Bhoknewale Kutte..."ROFL


Edited by sujji0609 - 15 May 2011 at 7:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Good topic sana...waise dene ke liye bahut gaaliyan hain us saale chaman ko aur dubey compound waalon ko but kisko dein gaali.?????? sabhi shardaa dubey ke peeche teerth yatra par chale gayeLOL
ShockedROFLpyaar sey sweetie pyaar seyLOLomgg u r soo funny n cute teerth yatra parLOL
sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Dubey compound is still missing...Ouchi guess it should be penkarwadi against penkarwadi...LOLLOL


Chalo one from my side... "Bhoknewale Kutte..."ROFL
haan sujjiiiOuchwhere r they us against usConfusedwoh kaiseLOL
omggg my stomach hurts kya kaha humeyShockedROFLsooo cuteee ur adorable bless uTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index