My reaction to today's episode... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Lip-a-Licious

LOL. Good on you my dear 😆

Coz, whenever there is much hype created, i always get that instinct that there will be nothing, absolutely nothing in the core ! ðŸ˜Š *ahem ahem* my gut feelings ! LOL ! Always works ! ðŸ˜†

I did not expected anything from the very beginning, and i was not that much excited like everyone else here ! ðŸ˜›

Probably, i'm the only one on GF, who is not mad at CVs and not disappointed on anyone ! ðŸ˜‰

Maddy

Originally posted by maanddy

Coz, whenever there is much hype created, i always get that instinct that there will be nothing, absolutely nothing in the core ! ðŸ˜Š *ahem ahem* my gut feelings ! LOL ! Always works ! ðŸ˜†

I did not expected anything from the very beginning, and i was not that much excited like everyone else here ! ðŸ˜›

Probably, i'm the only one on GF, who is not mad at CVs and not disappointed on anyone ! ðŸ˜‰

Maddy

LOL... i shall use that piece of advice in the future...
maha hype = maha crap 🤣

maha hype = maha crap 🤣

I don't think so you are from India ? Are you from you India ?

Coz, my next point is related to that ! which is,

It is an indian show, in 'drama' genre ! Telecast time is 9.30 prime time, family time ! You really can't expect them to do out of the way things, for that, I ALWAYS, TRUST and watch INTERNATIONAL SHOWS ! ðŸ˜‰ 

And, if in any case they would show that, then there are so many boring activists again youth, channel ratings and blah...blah...blah...so why they would invite troubles ? ðŸ˜Š

Apart from all this 'serious' and 'damn boring' talk ! 🥱 All i can do is ROFL after this super 'HOT' SR ! ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by maanddy

maha hype = maha crap 🤣

[/QUOTE]

It is an indian show, in 'drama' genre ! Telecast time is 9.30 prime time, family time ! You really can't expect them to do out of the way things, for that, I ALWAYS, TRUST and watch INTERNATIONAL SHOWS ! ðŸ˜‰ 

And, if in any case they would show that, then there are so many boring activists again youth, channel ratings and blah...blah...blah...so why they would invite troubles ? ðŸ˜Š

Apart from all this 'serious' and 'damn boring' talk ! 🥱 All i can do is ROFL after this super 'HOT' SR ! ðŸ¤£

[/QUOTE]

naturally i wasn't expecting x-rated scenes, but something along the lines of the RTM and the partial SR that was shown previously !!!!!!

even in prime time standards it wasn't hot enough... several Indian dramas that have aired around the 8-9.30 slots have shown slightly more 😊

naturally i wasn't expecting x-rated scenes, but something along the lines of the RTM and the partial SR that was shown previously !!!!!!

even in prime time standards it wasn't hot enough... several Indian dramas that have aired around the 8-9.30 slots have shown slightly more 😊
[/QUOTE]

Yep ! I saw lip lock in one 8 pm slot on another channel ! And, same channel 10pm slot, it was very nice SR ! 

CVs made mistake and now in return they are getting everyone's 'gaaliyan' ! ðŸ¤£
omg nads u made my day hun 🤣
we did in ask x-rate scene just simple kiss lip lock .what they did shoulder cloth kiss .pee lo sequence nice