Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My reaction to today's episode...

Posted: 12 years ago
My verdict:

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/29sadie69/Gifs/tumblr_l5vnmwdfVy1qzjy9y.gif

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/29sadie69/Gifs/tumblr_l4r5llDKUi1qbjmcr.gif

Edited by Lip-a-Licious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!
Luved the pics Nadia 😆

I personally felt what they did SHOW was great...luved the maaneet scenes...BUT why on earth would they put it in the last 4 minutes???????????????

This is Maaneet for Gods sake!!! I am sure even the censor board would have enjoyed...😆...LOL jokes aside I do understand that they have restrictions...but it was way too short...

I am beyond confused...but trying to stay optimistic...after all the lamp was still on 😉
Edited by maan-ki-sanjana - 12 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

🤣

🤣

🤣

🤣

How true! PERFECT JUST PERFECT! Dumb dim... SR!
awesooome verdict loved it...
mulatto thumbnail
come on guys what do u expect from them! in the end they have to go home to their families and they have some values also you know
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣 

sad. but yeah this is the outcome 😭
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

HAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!
Luved the pics Nadia 😆

I personally felt what they did SHOW was great...luved the maaneet scenes...BUT why on earth would they put it in the last 4 minutes???????????????

This is Maaneet for Gods sake!!! I am sure even the censor board would have enjoyed...😆...LOL jokes aside I do understand that they have restrictions...but it was way too short...

I am beyond confused...but trying to stay optimistic...after all the lamp was still on 😉

Oh Sanajna... how i wish i had the same optimism as you... but alas i don't *sad sigh*

i doubt it very much that Monday's episode will continue from where it left off today in terms of humping and grinding that is 🥱

Originally posted by: mulatto

come on guys what do u expect from them! in the end they have to go home to their families and they have some values also you know

RTM and Maaneet partial SR was much better than this...
so i expected something in this league !!!
and  they had families back then too 🤓

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

🤣

🤣

🤣

🤣

How true! PERFECT JUST PERFECT! Dumb dim... SR!

preethi when u going to update ur ff.waiting its long time.sorry 
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nadia i told you yesterday he would get tired with all that thrusting🤣...That's why we got the lantern😆

The 3-4 minutes of maaneet were good...trying to be positive...maybe the morning after the night before might stop our nightmare😆