CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode 725 : Khatre Mein CID (20-May-2011) (Page 15)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Ek toh I am extremely busy this weekend and couldn't get to watch this episode until today, and on top of it I made the mistake of watching old CID episodes before this one...lesson to be learnt: never do that, unless it's late at night and you are not sleepyLOL 

Anyways, in relation to present cases, this one had a decent plot, with the obviously loopholes such as why would the CID team be gathering body parts instead of looking for evidence...we've had such bomb blasts before, such as in Mysterious Bomb...but CID team didn't collect body parts but rather looked for solid clues...also, towards the end, why didn't the CID team just escape the premises when they found the 3rd dead body with the bomb in it instead of scrutinizing the entire digestive system for a small chip?(and giving the viewers an exposure of what the intestines etc look likeDead) But nonetheless, the last scene was enjoyable! 

Coming to the performances, Daya Sir and ACP really held the team together ClapClap I wish Abhijit Sir was  better utilized Ouch I don't understand why the importance of 'duo/trio' is not understood by FW, why are they torturing us like this? It's not like Aditya Sir or Daya Sir are busy with projects, are they? Then why not keep the duo together? You can still keep Sachin and Co if you like, but PLEASE do us a favor and have the duo together! 

Other than the aforementioned people, I felt the performances were quite ordinary. Even by Freddy. More on that later, but before that, Vivek wasn't given much scope, didn't like Kaajal and Sachin today, even though the latter wasn't given much scope later on. Coming to Freddy, I'm sorry, but the creatives have made me not look forward to this character. His dialogues made me wonder if I'm watching Dora the Explorer...pathetic FW, really pathetic!Dead

All was good in the forensics front. Dr. Salunkhe shined today, and played an integral part of the investigation and ultimately, the bomb diffusion. Dr. Sonali was actually pretty good, unfortunately less utilized. Tarika was her usual...

Not a bad case in terms of the quality of cases they show nowadays.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

Go to top