Posted: 12 years ago
Watched the case keenly while doing WU

Daya sir was superb... πŸ‘

THe dead body and forensic scenes were gory... Totally 🀒

Abhijeet sir came out of the blue just to tell one dialog
πŸ˜• and again went missing

Acp sir's shaadhi ka halwa khhake dulhe ka naam kya hai dialog was good. 😊

Acp sir's angry look towards kaajal was very njoyable πŸ˜†

Freddy telling the secret about the remote in front of daya sir was a big blunder... Knowing the charecter called fredricks since past 13 yrs... I.e showing tat care and concern...especiallly towards daya sir.. How can they choose freddy to tell the remote mobile stuff ... 😑 it wuld have been better if kaajal or sachin wuld let it out in front of daya sir.

Well... Abhi sir's entry again to give an angry look to freddy...
I wonder... The whole team didnt know abt 3rd dead body missing though they were in to the case... But abhi sir who was hardly seen... Knows that 3 bodies were missing. πŸ˜•

Climax was again a disaster... You wuld have never missed abhi sir as much as u will watching this scene...How come a forensic doctor knows how to diffuse a bomb πŸ˜• They tried to recreate the old bomb diffusion scenes effect... But somhow they culd not make it.. Daya sir and acp sir tried to make the scene like the old effective bomb diffusion scenes... But dr salunkhe and others expressions ruined it

Well... There were 3 dead bodies and no name to ny of them... πŸ˜• Only god knows how they died or mayb FW knows 😊Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wished to see more Abhijeet although Daya rocked...

But, I was really hoping to see Daya's emotional side after a long time, with Abhijeet, ACP consolling him... remembering some old episodes...ofcourse such things don't happen anymore. Such a nice built up went in vain. Inspite of that I loved how Daya reacted on hearing that he let off the bomb accidentally. 

But, it was ridiculous how Freddy was portrayed today! πŸ˜‘

And the close up forensic scenes of the dead body was disgusting...🀒Unfortunately I was having dinner while watching today's epi and I lost my appetite.
Edited by zerry123 - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All the bomb diffusions these days are a big letdown. First we saw in the Pune Chase episode and now this. Salunkhe doing it again. What the hell!!!! 😑😑

How thrilling was the Chemical Bomb end!!! I can watch it a 100 times. Remember Stolen Car(old one) and Stolen Dynamite???? It has to be Abhijeet who diffuses the bomb.

At least let Daya do it na. Why Salunkhe? I don't like this!!!😑😑

I am sick of all bomb episodes now. They are plain BOOORING.

(Imagine the movie Sholay...what if Asrani were the one who finally captured Gabbar Singh?🀒🀒🀒)

A forgettable one for me. When I saw the promo, I knew that Abhijeet is going to play Mr India.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Missed it unexpectedly. After reading all reviews I think I will just read the WU. 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Daya sir made my day in this episode as usual but the rest wasn't up to the mark.πŸ₯±
I also object the scene where freddy reveals that bomb matter. He can never do that because he cares too much about Daya sir.😊
I loved ACP sir's concern and care towards Daya sir and would have felt happy if Abhi sir was also included in the scene.πŸ˜›
The climax was too bad and I'm sick of them.🀒
ACP sir's stare on Daya sir at the end was too good.πŸ˜ƒ
The criminal was looking like a small theif and a MOHRA who are used by mastermind criminals.⭐️

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daya sir was superb⭐️...But missed Abhijeet sir,especially in the last bomb diffusion scene.It was good to see dr.salunkhe accompanying ACP sir in the press conference..Liked it,how ACP sir immediately told Kajal to stop saying that Daya sir dialled the number and  bomb blast occurred,thus expressed his concern for Daya sir,...because Daya sir had dialed the number without knowing it and it wasn't his fault at all 

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo looks like achcha kiya jo miss kar diya πŸ˜›
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Don't know what will happen today.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who did the story and screenplay for this epi ??
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems like the writer was new and had written a good story...
only abhi sir's presence and a little of drama would have made it as wonderful as khatara chemical bomb ka

But let me tell you i loved the way ACP sir reacted towards Kaajal... wish Abhi sir was there.. and was waiting for kaajal to still do the mistake of telling the truth..but