Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys after todays...SR...
do you think she will become pregnant
i know DD had some problem with the baby bump and she didnt want it and i dont think that the cv's would dare to bring that back for a long time...but do you think it may happen? there is a chance...

ahem ahem protection...i did not see... πŸ˜†

im only joking...haha

anyway...after the miscarriage at the building site maan said he wanted to have another baby but then the misunderstanding track started?
what are your views on this ??

comment!
naina xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well since everyone was after the other baby's life and there it was believable wiz that sr and all lekin-0 with the sr maaneet had - highly impossible to conceiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

holding hands and kissin dupatta = conceiving a child------------ ufff why didnt cv give me that idea b4πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

btw nah she wnt get pregnant-cuz last pregnancy track created havocπŸ˜†
watergirl68in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah she will thru immaculate consumption and no other way.😑

Watergirl

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey, Hey, hello.  The point to note is whether this entire 'Becoming Papa' scenario can cause a logical discussion and help to create a storyline for future episodes.  Watching the Friday episode, Geets nervous hesitancy on being told that Maan would like to be a papa, calls for several futuristic plots to the story.

Every khandan wants an heir.  And that innoncent desire of Maan to become papa, either because he failed to be direct in expressing his desire for sex, or his innate need to keep Geet happy after the loss of the first child, his desire to have Geet feel totally equipped to be a good mother because she so often felt she did not make Maan happy and was hiding her insecurities at having not taken care of herself to deliver at full term...all these can be the hidden facts to Maan wanting to be Papa.

Yet another storyline that can be developed is that Geet can have no children and fails to produce the Khurana Khanadan heir.  This also serves the purpose of Geet and her mother (as mentioned in an earlier article) not wanting her daughter sporting a baby bump. 

I love a happy family with the pitter patter of little feet through the Khurana Mansion, yet the story has to move on...the journey of Geet and Maan needs to develop...

Cheers.πŸ˜›
volojuswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
no no pregancy as confirmed thru a soucre of geet till 5 months
Ilovemsk thumbnail

Originally posted by: volojuswathi

no no pregancy as confirmed thru a soucre of geet till 5 months

5 moths...oh goddd...is another sr going to magically happen when the lamp is shown?
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilovemsk

5 moths...oh goddd...is another sr going to magically happen when the lamp is shown?

no yaar. in geet they show each week as a day(just watch geet's dress. they ddnt change 4 a week)
so 5 mnths in real lyf means 1 mnth in serial. aftr 1 mnth geet will find out that shez preg. nw logic is correct na??
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
maybe she didnt want Dev's baby bump but wouldnt mind having Maan's baby bump lol...

naina
Ilovemsk thumbnail

Originally posted by: warriorprincess

maybe she didnt want Dev's baby bump but wouldnt mind having Maan's baby bump lol...

naina

Hahaha that made me laugh!!
Naina xx
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ilovemsk

Hahaha that made me laugh!!

Naina xx

hey think about about it... I'm sure many girls would be happy to have Maan's baby bump πŸ˜‰