Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maha episode wasn't bad

salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i like the maha episode...the start was sooo funny and the goons wer the best i had ever seen...liked mamaji that guy is gr8...the consumation wasn't as i expected it to be but i liked the rest of the episodeπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Yeah you r right it wasn't bad, the goons especially the lame leader was really funny especially when he couldn't get his knife to open up and when maan asked if he could help and the slap was funny as well. I also liked the part when Maan asked Dev and the girls to go and Geet wouldn't but he made her and Nandini witnessed it now she'll get all suspicious and probably find out the truth. Also like the part of the luck and mamaji. It gonna be interesting when Teji and the rest of the family find the foursome and also mamaji πŸ˜†. maan doesn't have his turban so wonder how he'll protect his identity now and how the family is gonna react to finding nandidi with dev and geet with maan if they don't find each other first. The SR was cute liked the song how romantic can it be considering they r in some little hut or whatever it is and they must be tired, sweaty, starving and probably stinkingπŸ˜†. Lets c if they continue it on Mon or its a new morning. It wasn't a bad epi but they needed to include all the cast so MG scenes were not that long. Usually Maha epis always take a really long time to get to the main point which in this case is the SR and even then they end up finishing at that point so its nothing new is the same formula with all Maha epis on practically any show. The epi had every thing drama, comedy, action, suspense, a little revelation/suspicion and also romance so in all a good epi.
salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: manny136

Yeah you r right it wasn't bad, the goons especially the lame leader was really funny especially when he couldn't get his knife to open up and when maan asked if he could help and the slap was funny as well. I also liked the part when Maan asked Dev and the girls to go and Geet wouldn't but he made her and Nandini witnessed it now she'll get all suspicious and probably find out the truth. Also like the part of the luck and mamaji. It gonna be interesting when Teji and the rest of the family find the foursome and also mamaji πŸ˜†. maan doesn't have his turban so wonder how he'll protect his identity now and how the family is gonna react to finding nandidi with dev and geet with maan if they don't find each other first. The SR was cute liked the song how romantic can it be considering they r in some little hut or whatever it is and they must be tired, sweaty, starving and probably stinkingπŸ˜†. Lets c if they continue it on Mon or its a new morning. It wasn't a bad epi but they needed to include all the cast so MG scenes were not that long. Usually Maha epis always take a really long time to get to the main point which in this case is the SR and even then they end up finishing at that point so its nothing new is the same formula with all Maha epis on practically any show. The epi had every thing drama, comedy, action, suspense, a little revelation/suspicion and also romance so in all a good epi.

i completely agree with u...luvd the way maan said leme open it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and i really like the way mamaji sat down n had a little party with the goons
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
even i agree...
jugnu mama was damn hilariousπŸ˜†...and i even liked dev-nandini..😳
rest...we should wait for monday..πŸ˜†
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AGREEE YAAR GOONS SCENE IS AWESOMEEE MAAN FIGHT YAAR AMAZING 😍AND I CANT SAY FOR SRπŸ˜”
misty85 thumbnail

I completely agree with you... Despite knowing that Gurmeet got injured during the action sequences, what more can we expect... but even then I wanted a hug at least... they've already showed them almost kissing each other by the camera angle.
misty85 thumbnail

I completely agree with you... Despite knowing that Gurmeet got injured during the action sequences, what more can we expect... but even then I wanted a hug at least... they've already showed them almost kissing each other by the camera angle.

Sorry galti se double post hogaya...
Edited by misty85 - 12 years ago
xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Me too Yaar! I loved the episode the goon part was hilarious! Specially that nalayak gunda. Haha the slap given by man was funny cracked me up big time. the at was short but good n passionate...
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved todays episode. Very wellbalanced . This was very good work. Geet writers keep it up
dreamymaan11 thumbnail
agree...and o loved mamaji 008...πŸ˜†