zara158 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys,

I know this is a post mostly to make my self feel better after the NOT SO EXPECTED SR!!!

But guys maybe they might show a few passionate scenes on Monday

I know its very unlikely but a girl can dream

I was very disappointed with today, they could have at least shown a kiss on the shoulder rather than her clothes...it was sooo pathetic!

I just hope Monday brings something good.

P.S: this was very similar to the Shimla scene where Maan and Geet had gone on a business trip...and that scene only happened because Maan wanted Geet to accept her feelings for him...proving their SR should have been wayyy hotter.Edited by zara158 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u...I was waiting so long for this aur abhi sari anticipation mein paani..😔

Any way I too am hoping like u that Monday is something diff...or the CVs can also show Maaneet leading a normal marital life..😳

Agar aisa hua to my disappointment will be less

Today was so early 19th century...

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
while watching the video i stumbled across the light didnt atcually go off
yeah sure it ended but i think there may be some hope of it continuing
what do you think
did the light actually go dim????????😳

Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really feel  CV's should make it up beacuase this is not at all acceptable as Maaneet SR...it has to be more passionate , their usual romance gives us Goosebumps and I nothing felt in SR... really hoping CV's give us something good, other serials have defo show much more than this.
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shweta13

I really feel  CV's should make it up beacuase this is not at all acceptable as Maaneet SR...it has to be more passionate , their usual romance gives us Goosebumps and I nothing felt in SR... really hoping CV's give us something good, other serials have defo show much more than this.

That's what i was thinking
other serials are more intimate even though you know its fake you could feel the the boond
but here since they have a sizzling chemistry everybody's expectations were high aswell
it isnt acceptable