Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HIGHs AND LOWs OF...MAHA EPISODE. (Page 3)

xXRzmastiXx Goldie
xXRzmastiXx
xXRzmastiXx

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
u know what I dont think it's the scenes the people are upset about i just think it's the timing n that maneet scene were shown right upwards the end. This is why everyone is soo dissapointed.. but let's hope it continues on Monday... Please cvs please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everpickachu

katerpillar Goldie
katerpillar
katerpillar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
overall I've enjoyed todays epi...GC & DD were really gud ...but didn't expect th SR like this.Unhappy.so much waste of maaneet chemistry..lets just hope they continue SR on maanday..

khushi_4everpickachu

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

So i have not seen the episode yet, by the looks of your analysis...may be I should not rush...Hence I knew it this will be the case of khoda pahad nikla chuha...per sadiyoan se yahi to chalta araha hai hindustani TV ki duniya mai...itna shor, itna shor...ke toofan akar kab nikal jata hai pata hi nahi chalta...
Zahir si baat hai...Indian television hai...aur humian subka lihaj bhi to rakhna na hai...haina khushi...Wink

Big "Sigh"

Hai...Sona...maybe by now u must have already seen the episode...so what do u say??? how was it???...Yaar there is a show called RBO which gets aired after GHSP at 10.00pm everyday and after hearing from all the people around here i watched that show's some particular episodes just to compare...the day their SR was shown it was...WOW!!! now just becoz i wasnt connected to the show or i didnt feel anything it was a different story but they did a good job there... so why not Maaneet???? with this superb chemistry and viewership...why did they all let it go to waste...you know after yesterday i was feeling so let down...disappointed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmina_r

l don't know if l am right or wrong but after seeing d pics l feel dat DD is looking very tired & sickly.

I think u must have already seen the episode by now...so u will understand that it was the requirement of the scene to show they tired...and in a way i liked it that there wasn't any artificial showcasing between them...but what started out to be a super-duper explosive part...flared out due to its time span...

Asmi13

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamavand

Originally posted by asmina_r

couldn't watch d epi so l came to d forum but here l saw people r disappointed with d maha epi. l was in dilemma dat should l get up at six tomorrow or have a nice weekend sleep but after reading ur positive points l decided to get up.
Thanx Khushi for showing some positivity about the Maha episode...I too was unable to watch it  and had decided to get up and watch it in the 6am re-run...but after reading the posts on the forum that were criticising the episode left, right and centre i was so very disappointed that I thought I would give not waste my Sunday sleep because of it...but now i think i will nevertheless watch it tmr morning...thanx for showing positivity...it encourages us...

@ Both of u...

U know the general discontentment is not due to the eisode or the characters who had acted out other than Maaneet...but becoz we have had Maaneet much more intimate...or much more forward than this...remember 'tere mast mast do nain..." the scenes the dialogue before and after everything contributed to the buildup...remember "mahi ve..."
What happened yesterday was glorious while it lasted but when and if i see the repeat i will be scared to blink as then it will pass...

Mehek25Asmi13

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I really hope the SR continues on Monday...I haven't seen it but everyone keeps saying it's thanda...but your post made me excited again!

It wasn't thanda in any way...but it ended before it got started... and so this general discontentment...

Mehek25

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_ayla

i know...let us show us positivity people...lets not disappoint ourselves...LOL

should wait patiently for maanday...Embarrassed

and u know...the epi was nice...it was hilarious + romantic + there was action too...Embarrassed
it was just that the last part was nothing infront of what we had seen in ghsp earlier...

but if we notice objectively...maaneet rocked today..and GC and DD are superb..!!Clap

That's what i have been saying...but there wasn't THAT PARTICULAR THING  for which we all have been so waiting...and don't keep ur hope high we may very well get that they wake up in the morning and thats it...

saumiee

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

nice analysis...
lesson learnt never expect...anything from the cv's...
u will be shocked...

Totally agree with u...

Go to top