Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HIGHs AND LOWs OF...MAHA EPISODE. (Page 2)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
So i have not seen the episode yet, by the looks of your analysis...may be I should not rush...Hence I knew it this will be the case of khoda pahad nikla chuha...per sadiyoan se yahi to chalta araha hai hindustani TV ki duniya mai...itna shor, itna shor...ke toofan akar kab nikal jata hai pata hi nahi chalta...
Zahir si baat hai...Indian television hai...aur humian subka lihaj bhi to rakhna na hai...haina khushi...Wink

Big "Sigh"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

paponecon IF-Rockerz
paponecon
paponecon

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Well guys iam relieved...that at least this tension and waiting period is finally over...

How did i like this Maha episode cant' be contained in just one sentence as some things dragged on and some things were too good...

1) I really do want to see the animal which our Juggnu Mamma is going to buy...which looks like a goat and whose bleat will be like a cat and it will call out ...meowe!!!meowe!!!!Big smile

2) HAHA!!! the jungle and Tezi's house was so far apart that whenever Dev and Nandini were shown it was night and when immediately Tezi and Beeji and Pammi in a day scene at their home!!!! How come???plz explainApprove

3)Nandini, is a tubelight...who claims she is  a mordern,educated girl, o.k. she couldn't have guessed Balwant to be Maan, but when she sees  Balwant telling Geet... "tumhe meri kaasm..." couldn't she have come to the conclusion that they were having an affair...????Thumbs Up

4)Yaaro... make way for... the big bro of 007...008  is here...kya baath hai...!!!. Mammaji's scenes with the Daku were too dragging...but i liked his introduction of himself Thumbs UpLOL

5)Loved GC's fighting...his expressions during the fighting...and also DD's expressions when they were running...muah!! he is my super hero...Day Dreaming

6)Loved Dev and Nandini eye lock...but all that time was spent looking at my clock... as there wasn't much time left for my clock to chime...9pm...as Maaneet was yet to be on time...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Upme too

7)The precaps itself had started to flareup my heart strings...
Thumbs UpThumbs Up 
8)The song selection was awesome...and  Maaneet on that song it was magical...BUT as i started to get comfortable and my heart started to beat in tempo...the episode ended...and i was like...WHAT????
Bas itna?????Thumbs UpThumbs UpShockedBroken HeartUnhappyCry

In all honesty the 5 to 6 minutes that it lasted was GLORIOUS...simply glorious...both GC and DD. were...fantastic..mesmerizing...but what a waste...

Mere heart ne jogging start ki thi ki race bandh ho gai...

Bachpan mei films mei dekha tha...donno ne ek dusre ko dekha and lights band ho gai...hai bachpan ki yaad aa gai...Thumbs UpBroken HeartCry

khushi_4ever

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
l don't know if l am right or wrong but after seeing d pics l feel dat DD is looking very tired & sickly.

khushi_4ever

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmina_r

couldn't watch d epi so l came to d forum but here l saw people r disappointed with d maha epi. l was in dilemma dat should l get up at six tomorrow or have a nice weekend sleep but after reading ur positive points l decided to get up.
Thanx Khushi for showing some positivity about the Maha episode...I too was unable to watch it  and had decided to get up and watch it in the 6am re-run...but after reading the posts on the forum that were criticising the episode left, right and centre i was so very disappointed that I thought I would give not waste my Sunday sleep because of it...but now i think i will nevertheless watch it tmr morning...thanx for showing positivity...it encourages us...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAsmi13

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I really hope the SR continues on Monday...I haven't seen it but everyone keeps saying it's thanda...but your post made me excited again!

khushi_4ever

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Do't like...today.coz..full of Fools..(mamaji-lucky) very small MaanGeet Romance.. "Rooptera & Mahi-mahi" is more Romaantic n hot then this SR...  Ok for MaanGeet any Chalega... But Cvs.. hurt us..
...IT'S...1930's ...SR...

khushi_4ever

saumiee IF-Rockerz
saumiee
saumiee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i know...let us show us positivity people...lets not disappoint ourselves...LOL

should wait patiently for maanday...Embarrassed

and u know...the epi was nice...it was hilarious + romantic + there was action too...Embarrassed
it was just that the last part was nothing infront of what we had seen in ghsp earlier...

but if we notice objectively...maaneet rocked today..and GC and DD are superb..!!Clap

khushi_4everpickachu

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

khushi_4everpickachu

Go to top