Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hamavand

Originally posted by asmina_r

couldn't watch d epi so l came to d forum but here l saw people r disappointed with d maha epi. l was in dilemma dat should l get up at six tomorrow or have a nice weekend sleep but after reading ur positive points l decided to get up.
Thanx Khushi for showing some positivity about the Maha episode...I too was unable to watch it  and had decided to get up and watch it in the 6am re-run...but after reading the posts on the forum that were criticising the episode left, right and centre i was so very disappointed that I thought I would give not waste my Sunday sleep because of it...but now i think i will nevertheless watch it tmr morning...thanx for showing positivity...it encourages us...

@ Both of u...

U know the general discontentment is not due to the eisode or the characters who had acted out other than Maaneet...but becoz we have had Maaneet much more intimate...or much more forward than this...remember 'tere mast mast do nain..." the scenes the dialogue before and after everything contributed to the buildup...remember "mahi ve..."
What happened yesterday was glorious while it lasted but when and if i see the repeat i will be scared to blink as then it will pass...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I really hope the SR continues on Monday...I haven't seen it but everyone keeps saying it's thanda...but your post made me excited again!

It wasn't thanda in any way...but it ended before it got started... and so this general discontentment...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_ayla

i know...let us show us positivity people...lets not disappoint ourselves...πŸ˜†

should wait patiently for maanday...😳

and u know...the epi was nice...it was hilarious + romantic + there was action too...😳
it was just that the last part was nothing infront of what we had seen in ghsp earlier...

but if we notice objectively...maaneet rocked today..and GC and DD are superb..!!πŸ‘

That's what i have been saying...but there wasn't THAT PARTICULAR THING  for which we all have been so waiting...and don't keep ur hope high we may very well get that they wake up in the morning and thats it...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

nice analysis...

lesson learnt never expect...anything from the cv's...
u will be shocked...

Totally agree with u...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXRzmastiXx

u know what I dont think it's the scenes the people are upset about i just think it's the timing n that maneet scene were shown right upwards the end. This is why everyone is soo dissapointed.. but let's hope it continues on Monday... Please cvs please!

Don't keep ur hopes high...u will be disappointed...i myself am feeling so let down...
What happened yesterday was glorious while it lasted but when and if i see the repeat i will be scared to blink as then it will pass...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: katterpiller

overall I've enjoyed todays epi...GC & DD were really gud ...but didn't expect th SR like this.πŸ˜”.so much waste of maaneet chemistry..lets just hope they continue SR on maanday..

Remember..."kurban hu...' that too so very soon into the show...remember "tere mast mast duo nayen..." coupled with dialogues and those scenes and the time period ...it was more potent than what was shown yesterday...the only reason being becoz...even before the feelings of passion or electricity could be fully felt ...it ended...and so this general feeling of being let down...
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hai...Sona...maybe by now u must have already seen the episode...so what do u say??? how was it???...Yaar there is a show called RBO which gets aired after GHSP at 10.00pm everyday and after hearing from all the people around here i watched that show's some particular episodes just to compare...the day their SR was shown it was...WOW!!! now just becoz i wasnt connected to the show or i didnt feel anything it was a different story but they did a good job there... so why not Maaneet???? with this superb chemistry and viewership...why did they all let it go to waste...you know after yesterday i was feeling so let down...disappointed...

Never keep high hopes...I was prepared for it anyways...so for me ok i knew it kinda reaction...will have to RBO...do u have the direct link to it for that part?
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Never keep high hopes...I was prepared for it anyways...so for me ok i knew it kinda reaction...will have to RBO...do u have the direct link to it for that part?

I will send u the u tube one...let me look for it...
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The other thing i was disappointed was that they did not start where they left, I was hoping some conversation there...why Geet was hesitated.  She was in dilemma we could see that instead they put them on the RD and gosh the bloopers are the other issue...
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi...loved your analysis...Especially the Balwant-Geet affair part! LOL!!
And yeah...though I liked Dev-Nandini eyelock quite ok...I was watching the clock too...waiting for Maaneet to be on the hay and doing what they have toπŸ˜πŸ˜†...And just when my eyes were begining to pop out nad my mouth just started to hang open..😍..and my breathing almost stopped...the Lanterns pops!🀣 
And I was like...Blur???😲 Blur matlab...ho gaya SR!πŸ˜•

I am having full hopes that the morning- after scene is going to be really really sizzling..."cause now Gurti must be rested and fresh to shoot for it today😍
And I'm sure the CVs must have seen all our reactions on the forum by nowπŸ˜†