Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
l don't know if l am right or wrong but after seeing d pics l feel dat DD is looking very tired & sickly.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by asmina_r

couldn't watch d epi so l came to d forum but here l saw people r disappointed with d maha epi. l was in dilemma dat should l get up at six tomorrow or have a nice weekend sleep but after reading ur positive points l decided to get up.
Thanx Khushi for showing some positivity about the Maha episode...I too was unable to watch it  and had decided to get up and watch it in the 6am re-run...but after reading the posts on the forum that were criticising the episode left, right and centre i was so very disappointed that I thought I would give not waste my Sunday sleep because of it...but now i think i will nevertheless watch it tmr morning...thanx for showing positivity...it encourages us...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I really hope the SR continues on Monday...I haven't seen it but everyone keeps saying it's thanda...but your post made me excited again!
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do't like...today.coz..full of Fools..(mamaji-lucky) very small MaanGeet Romance.. "Rooptera & Mahi-mahi" is more Romaantic n hot then this SR...  Ok for MaanGeet any Chalega... But Cvs.. hurt us..
...IT'S...1930's ...SR...
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i know...let us show us positivity people...lets not disappoint ourselves...😆

should wait patiently for maanday...😳

and u know...the epi was nice...it was hilarious + romantic + there was action too...😳
it was just that the last part was nothing infront of what we had seen in ghsp earlier...

but if we notice objectively...maaneet rocked today..and GC and DD are superb..!!👏
nice analysis...
lesson learnt never expect...anything from the cv's...
u will be shocked...
xXRzmastiXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u know what I dont think it's the scenes the people are upset about i just think it's the timing n that maneet scene were shown right upwards the end. This is why everyone is soo dissapointed.. but let's hope it continues on Monday... Please cvs please!
katerpillar thumbnail
overall I've enjoyed todays epi...GC & DD were really gud ...but didn't expect th SR like this.😔.so much waste of maaneet chemistry..lets just hope they continue SR on maanday..
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

So i have not seen the episode yet, by the looks of your analysis...may be I should not rush...Hence I knew it this will be the case of khoda pahad nikla chuha...per sadiyoan se yahi to chalta araha hai hindustani TV ki duniya mai...itna shor, itna shor...ke toofan akar kab nikal jata hai pata hi nahi chalta...
Zahir si baat hai...Indian television hai...aur humian subka lihaj bhi to rakhna na hai...haina khushi...😉

Big "Sigh"

Hai...Sona...maybe by now u must have already seen the episode...so what do u say??? how was it???...Yaar there is a show called RBO which gets aired after GHSP at 10.00pm everyday and after hearing from all the people around here i watched that show's some particular episodes just to compare...the day their SR was shown it was...WOW!!! now just becoz i wasnt connected to the show or i didnt feel anything it was a different story but they did a good job there... so why not Maaneet???? with this superb chemistry and viewership...why did they all let it go to waste...you know after yesterday i was feeling so let down...disappointed...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmina_r

l don't know if l am right or wrong but after seeing d pics l feel dat DD is looking very tired & sickly.

I think u must have already seen the episode by now...so u will understand that it was the requirement of the scene to show they tired...and in a way i liked it that there wasn't any artificial showcasing between them...but what started out to be a super-duper explosive part...flared out due to its time span...