Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HIGHs AND LOWs OF...MAHA EPISODE.

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Well guys iam relieved...that at least this tension and waiting period is finally over...

How did i like this Maha episode cant' be contained in just one sentence as some things dragged on and some things were too good...

1) I really do want to see the animal which our Juggnu Mamma is going to buy...which looks like a goat and whose bleat will be like a cat and it will call out ...meowe!!!meowe!!!!

2) HAHA!!! the jungle and Tezi's house was so far apart that whenever Dev and Nandini were shown it was night and when immediately Tezi and Beeji and Pammi in a day scene at their home!!!! How come???plz explain

3)Nandini, is a tubelight...who claims she is  a mordern,educated girl, o.k. she couldn't have guessed Balwant to be Maan, but when she sees  Balwant telling Geet... "tumhe meri kaasm..." couldn't she have come to the conclusion that they were having an affair...????

4)Yaaro... make way for... the big bro of 007...008  is here...kya baath hai...!!!. Mammaji's scenes with the Daku were too dragging...but i liked his introduction of himself

5)Loved GC's fighting...his expressions during the fighting...and also DD's expressions when they were running...muah!! he is my super hero...

6)Loved Dev and Nandini eye lock...but all that time was spent looking at my clock... as there wasn't much time left for my clock to chime...9pm...as Maaneet was yet to be on time...

7)The precaps itself had started to flareup my heart strings...

8)The song selection was awesome...and  Maaneet on that song it was magical...BUT as i started to get comfortable and my heart started to beat in tempo...the episode ended...and i was like...WHAT????
Bas itna?????

In all honesty the 5 to 6 minutes that it lasted was GLORIOUS...simply glorious...both GC and DD. were...fantastic..mesmerizing...but what a waste...

Mere heart ne jogging start ki thi ki race bandh ho gai...

Bachpan mei films mei dekha tha...donno ne ek dusre ko dekha and lights band ho gai...hai bachpan ki yaad aa gai...
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail

THE HIGH POINTS OF TODAY"S EPISODE

khushi_4ever thumbnail

khushi_4ever thumbnail

THE BEST ONE...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Khusi nice analysis dear . But CVS ne ye kya SR dekhaya ...Mood ka satyanash kar dia and total waste Maaneet's chemistry...
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l couldn't watch d epi so l came to d forum but here l saw people r disappointed with d maha epi. l was in dilemma dat should l get up at six tomorrow or have a nice weekend sleep but after reading ur positive points l decided to get up.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hi Khusi nice analysis dear . But CVS ne ye kya SR dekhaya ...Mood ka satyanash kar dia and total waste Maaneet's chemistry...

Thanks Sumona,...yeh SR tha?? mujhe toh isse jyada use din aacha laga tha, jab Maan usko Dress change karte dekhta hai...bet they are going to show them wake up in each other's arms in the morning...
But however much time it lasted was too good...and so this dissatisfaction as we wanted it to have atleast lasted a while long to sink in...
love4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they r in jangle guys...so i think they r not so comfortable in that place...πŸ˜†its just beginning guys...ab ek din me hi papa to nai ban sakta na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So i have not seen the episode yet, by the looks of your analysis...may be I should not rush...Hence I knew it this will be the case of khoda pahad nikla chuha...per sadiyoan se yahi to chalta araha hai hindustani TV ki duniya mai...itna shor, itna shor...ke toofan akar kab nikal jata hai pata hi nahi chalta...
Zahir si baat hai...Indian television hai...aur humian subka lihaj bhi to rakhna na hai...haina khushi...πŸ˜‰

Big "Sigh"
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Well guys iam relieved...that at least this tension and waiting period is finally over...

How did i like this Maha episode cant' be contained in just one sentence as some things dragged on and some things were too good...

1) I really do want to see the animal which our Juggnu Mamma is going to buy...which looks like a goat and whose bleat will be like a cat and it will call out ...meowe!!!meowe!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

2) HAHA!!! the jungle and Tezi's house was so far apart that whenever Dev and Nandini were shown it was night and when immediately Tezi and Beeji and Pammi in a day scene at their home!!!! How come???plz explain

3)Nandini, is a tubelight...who claims she is  a mordern,educated girl, o.k. she couldn't have guessed Balwant to be Maan, but when she sees  Balwant telling Geet... "tumhe meri kaasm..." couldn't she have come to the conclusion that they were having an affair...????πŸ‘πŸΌ

4)Yaaro... make way for... the big bro of 007...008  is here...kya baath hai...!!!. Mammaji's scenes with the Daku were too dragging...but i liked his introduction of himself πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

5)Loved GC's fighting...his expressions during the fighting...and also DD's expressions when they were running...muah!! he is my super hero...😍

6)Loved Dev and Nandini eye lock...but all that time was spent looking at my clock... as there wasn't much time left for my clock to chime...9pm...as Maaneet was yet to be on time...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌme too

7)The precaps itself had started to flareup my heart strings...
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 
8)The song selection was awesome...and  Maaneet on that song it was magical...BUT as i started to get comfortable and my heart started to beat in tempo...the episode ended...and i was like...WHAT????
Bas itna?????πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜²πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”πŸ˜­

In all honesty the 5 to 6 minutes that it lasted was GLORIOUS...simply glorious...both GC and DD. were...fantastic..mesmerizing...but what a waste...

Mere heart ne jogging start ki thi ki race bandh ho gai...

Bachpan mei films mei dekha tha...donno ne ek dusre ko dekha and lights band ho gai...hai bachpan ki yaad aa gai...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­