my take on future track

Posted: 12 years ago
him guys as pear maya said that kriya will b separated then will reunite and there will b more love between them i want this to go like this prats will blame amma and krishna will ask her to say sorry to amma she will refuse so krish will ask  pratigya to choose between him and her self respect and we al know she will choose her self respect so it will b hthe most dignified way to deal with this track there will b no butchering of characters what say?
yes telstra , even i think its brillant way at least to save chracters geeting bash, if P leave a home digifily it will be better rather than thrown out, if cv,s dosent want to ruin the show they will show P left house and not thrown out,
  I also think she will leave the home as per as tc article but cant trust this mkap cv,s and peral maam. who dosent learn frm her mistake

chare nice post👏

i think that from the begginning they always show krishna 's love for pratigya
always he is in romantic moods ,thinking about her😳😉😳
what about pratitya ???????we heve never seen her for him😊
we seen her only before SR😉
so ,  its her turn now😉
once they saperate pratigya will be missing him badly and will see her tadap 😳for krish😳
that mean rishtaa more stonger then before like soulmate😳
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maya.sethi17

yes telstra , even i think its brillant way at least to save chracters geeting bash, if P leave a home digifily it will be better rather than thrown out, if cv,s dosent want to ruin the show they will show P left house and not thrown out,
  I also think she will leave the home as per as tc article but cant trust this mkap cv,s and peral maam. who dosent learn frm her mistake
u can call me nazia dear plus more than articles peral mam confrmed there will b kriya rift yaara chill as far as kriya r concerned pops never disappointed us always gave us more than we expected so chill and trust them they will rock dear 😃
awww ... i would love 2 see dat track... hop c.v handle dis track welll ... 
Nice idea Naz...i really hope d story goes dis way...coz in dis way both their characters wnt fall bad in d eyes of viewers. I also hope wat Mitaly says cums true...i really want 2 c Pratz 2 tadpofy 4 Krishna...last tym it was onli Krish bt dis tym it will both of them equally...lookin 4ward 2 dis track
Originally posted by Mitaly..

chare nice post👏

always he is in romantic moods ,thinking abot her😳😉😳
so ,  its her turn now😉
once they saperate pratigya will be missing him badly and will see her tadap 😳for krish😳
wowy mitaly badhiya kya baat boli yaara i am loving it👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by Mitaly..

chare nice post👏

always he is in romantic moods ,thinking abot her😳😉😳
so ,  its her turn now😉
yaa mitaly ... dis time we will seing mor tadap and dukh  bare nagame (song)  frm both d side...but  i rlly dont wnt pratigya 2 thrown out n krishna presence...
hmm i am expecting to see kriya scenes remembering each other and arja will there awesomly awesome chemistry will make it brilliant to watch😃
@ nazia wat an idea... dont worry we will be seeing kriya scenes  very soon 
btw both cant resist for long time...😉😛😳