Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agree they were out of world today. i also watched last 5 min again and again😆
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

I'm sure it was not bad but i guess expecatations were too too high... 😉

Anyways yet to watch the episode but after the general reaction from friends and the forum it seems things were not as EXPECTED...

Well good for me as i did not expect anything 😆

So i would comment only after i watch... 😊 

Actually the problem was, they kept it in the last, and kept it short. ... that is why all the disappointment and also tht is why the hope that they might continue on monday. Else I gues nobody really can object to how they acted... it was pure☺️
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed and it was in flow with characters way of handling emotions. Since beginning we have seen Maan attracted towards Geet's simplicity, boldness etc. But he has always respected her self respect. He has never made a move without her consent. He has mentioned that in one of the dialogue. He has always made all emotional thoughts very special for her and himself .

He felt a little carried away in Kurba Hua and wanted to apologize.
 He made Pee loon seq all to get one recognition from his love.
He made it snow in Delihi just to express his thoughts in best way he felt romantic because he saw that in his love in Shimla.
Every time he has valued GEET;s Consent.
How can we say this maha episode was not good. In roop tera mastana. we have to realize Geet gave in she was obliged for accepting her as is.  Now that bond no longer exists.  He has to see in her if she really loves him or was she obliged to be with him for support and recognition, does she truly love him or respects him for his values and deeds.

So over all the episode  was  good.   I wanted few more jungle scene like they mentioned in  SBS , Geet slipping and getting thorns and hurt in all that running and Maan helping her.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Floating in the same boat! 😍

Honestly the major setback for everyone was that the high point was pretty short .. I mean heck everyone would love to watch an entire hour with just Maaneet and their CON but I am still happy with what was given .. irrespective of if they continue this scene or not I must admit the passion was there.. the raw feeling after going through torturous heat and dry weather.. with the water scene/hug scene which were awesome .. and then they quench their thirst by becoming one! It was wonderful!

I know many are asking for a continuation but even if they don't I'm sure the morning after will be splendid!

Z
ninand thumbnail
@Mk.Gh-- I swear I am going to go to die and go to heaven if they continue with the SR.. ❤️... agree.. we all wanted the entire one hour to be dedicated to the SR and I tel you, it still wouldn't have been enuff😍..

they have become so damn addictive, its unbelievable.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Tell me about it Ninand (btw you can call me Z :P) .. these two are like a drug!

Btw off topic from the SR .. uhhmm I kinda jumped in my seat and almost got a heart attack when Maan was beating up the goons and yelled "AYY!!!!!" with his phati phati aankhein ! I got scared for real 😆 Oh and the best part was Maan saying to Bhima Chalaaki "apne aap pe taras kha aur nikal yahan se" and Bhima makes the mistake of talking and KANTAAP from MSK 😲 🤣 That part was too good!

Z
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Tell me about it Ninand (btw you can call me Z :P) .. these two are like a drug!

Btw off topic from the SR .. uhhmm I kinda jumped in my seat and almost got a heart attack when Maan was beating up the goons and yelled "AYY!!!!!" with his phati phati aankhein ! I got scared for real 😆 Oh and the best part was Maan saying to Bhima Chalaaki "apne aap pe taras kha aur nikal yahan se" and Bhima makes the mistake of talking and KANTAAP from MSK 😲 🤣 That part was too good!

Z

😆... that was good... kantaap!🤣.. I sure loved who they chose to play bhima chalaaki🤣.. all Maan had to do was huff anf puff and blow the mouse down🤣

roseinbloom thumbnail
LMAOOO!! I know right ... I wish they made the guy who was messing around with Geet Bhima Chalaaki instead .. he was more hatta katta .. this Bhima dude looked and acted like a nutjob 🤣 

But regardless, the scene was a total crackup esp with the knife-opening-and-failing part 🤣

Z