it WAS passionate.and HOT. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
ya last 3 to 4 minutes were very intense...nice episode i likd it

Hope there are some out there who loved what they saw. m goin nuts over the last few mins.

[/QUOTE]

I loved it - brought back memories of  their HP days, when they first met and even when they went back for the Rasika issue.  I felt the same glow and the icing on the cake for me was the natural hug from Geet to Maan, when he was saying he was confused and didn't know where to go. Maan also reciprocated so sweetly as if as long as they are together - nothing else matters๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Their expressions even under the hay๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  The cold water on Geet's angelic face and the way she wiped his sweat off๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes - I am from the 1950's๐Ÿคฃ

I am ready for the chappals - bring them on, but I will not stop saying "I loved Maaneet in the Mahaepisode"โ˜บ๏ธ

]

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Where was the censor board during Roop Tera Mastana? Where was the censor board during the consummation scene in Odhani? (which by the way was 100 times better than what they showed today)

I wasn't expecting something too graphic but surely they could have done better that Maan just untying her dori? I mean that's it, really? What else happened? What about using camera tricks to show a kiss at least?

I don't think it was bad at all but they could have showed SO much more without it being over the top and being too X rated.

Whatever, consummation scene was over for me the moment they dimmed the lights and I can only hope for a better morning after scene where they don't use the same ghisa pita dialogue of 'aaj hum ek ban gaye' with mahi playing in the BG. I guess on the bright side at least Maan didn't give any of those dadaji type kisses on her forehead๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHHAAA.."Dadaji type kissess"...hhahahaaa...LOL yeah I am happy that we didn't have to see that again๐Ÿ˜†

I don't watch any other show apart from Geet...so don't know about Odhani...but I was trying to say that a scene that LEADS to con tends to be scrutinized more and as such the censor board pay more attention...where as roop tera mastana was more foreplay with them stopping at the last moment...

But I do agree with what you've said...they could and should have showed more...Maybe the previous episodes were foreplay for this!

I guess they felt that they could never live up to our expectations and cut it short ๐Ÿ˜†

I am just trying to keep a positive outlook...and hoping that Monday show and focus on Maaneet.

Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Hope there are some out there who loved what they saw. m goin nuts over the last few mins.

I loved it - brought back memories of  their HP days, when they first met and even when they went back for the Rasika issue.  I felt the same glow and the icing on the cake for me was the natural hug from Geet to Maan, when he was saying he was confused and didn't know where to go. Maan also reciprocated so sweetly as if as long as they are together - nothing else matters๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Their expressions even under the hay๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  The cold water on Geet's angelic face and the way she wiped his sweat off๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes - I am from the 1950's๐Ÿคฃ

I am ready for the chappals - bring them on, but I will not stop saying "I loved Maaneet in the Mahaepisode"โ˜บ๏ธ

]

[/QUOTE]
seriously.. it was feverishly passionate... The dry hot landscape... the thirst, the run from the goons... it all added to the heat effect, the red blushed face, the hot skin , then the water on the face, the eye locks, .. and then the coolness of that house, and the pulsating question between them... god! it was too muchโ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by sonia_koolkhan

i  will keep my mouth shut till monday  .

I soo wanted to do that too๐Ÿ˜†.. but just couldnt help myself... Geet-Maan's passion throughout the entire episode was too much and after that I just had to vent on something I found addictive and sensuous!

But yep... i would hold my peace till monday .
Originally posted by watergirl68in

Well you could see it if you had not blinked ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

It was just hype and nothing else. If you watch it without any expectation then all is well

Watergirl
see, basically these special extra-long episodes are like that. I have seen very few Maha episodes of a couple of shows , but I do know in general , that rarely do maha episodes deliver. Its just to have you excited into watching it and give you just enough to keep you hooked on the story.

Most part of any maha episode is always filler.

We may be frustrated , angry, disappointed, anything.. but they have ensured that come monday we will be glued to our tv sets in anticipation.

Thats why I totally dislike Maha-episodes... waste of time.
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
Thanks...felt good after reading positive post

I'm sure it was not bad but i guess expecatations were too too high... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anyways yet to watch the episode but after the general reaction from friends and the forum it seems things were not as EXPECTED...

Well good for me as i did not expect anything ๐Ÿ˜†

So i would comment only after i watch... ๐Ÿ˜Š 

yes it was!!! really yaar why so taam jhaam over a scene which cud have been there and which did not happen111 just appreciate and applaud the actors for their mindblowing acting!!! I am loving gurti even more now!!!