i will kill someone..arghhh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
oh shit shit..i will kill someone now..i was soo excited soo happy..whole day i was smiling n wen i srarted watching the mahaepi there was no disturbance..i was all alone in my room n was soo excited and when maan said 'main apne sawal ka jawab dhoond rha hu tumari aankhon mein lekin' just then... bang ...electricity off 😡 😡 😡
ise kehte hai bad luck..i was actually shocked..we hav 2 to 3 hour electrcity cut daily and that too in morning and never at evening or night but today there was no electricity cut at all and i was littlt scared ki kahin 8 to 9 k beech light na jaye and see what happened light gyi bhi tabh jab maneet was about to start the deed..oh god why it happbd with me..agar light jani hi toh 9 o clock chali jati i dont mind par 8:54 pe kyu..6 mins ruk jati toh kya bigad jata.. 😕 😕
m so sad and so angry right now.. cant say much... i just wanna kill my electricity wala

now i will get up at 6 am tomorrow to watch it. guys plz plz olz pray ab subah light na jaye.
shayad tabhi kehte hai kisi baat pe itna khush nhi hona chahiye ki apni hi nazar lag jaye
subha kyun u download the today epi 😊
koyi baath nehi. SR mein kuch nehi tha. tum RTM scene dekho aur samajlo ki wo SR scene tha. kyunki RTM isse kahi better tha..
their z nothing in sr . infect 2day epi z  waste ov time.  
Dont get upset, there was nothing special today ...