Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

koki or hetal ..better saas

ksgstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys
we r always discussing abt ahem gopi or rashi y nt abt koki and hetal.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whom do u think is better...koki the tough disciplinarian or hetal the soft hearted ...i personally like hetal mre coz
1. she doesn't shout at 😊servants
2.she treats humans like humans nt machines
3.always smiles unluke kokila apways grumpy
4.cares fr her husband, doesn't rebuke him
5. koki wants gohem to have a loving relation but she herself has a respectable relation with her husband
6.heatl caresfr everyone nt just fr jigar ,she cares fr kinjal and ahem equally now if they dnt love her in return its nt hetal's fault
7.hetal doesn't shout when her bahus make slight mistakes
8.respects baa more than koki
9.holds no grudges even though ahem handles the modi empire
10.talks to her samdhan properly...koki i dun like her wat is the use of so much discipline  itne discipline ke wajah se hi kinjal ne umang ke baare mein koki ko nahi bataya...plz post ur opinions evryone and have fun
have a good day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i would still say koki as she the one who can handle anyone as far as am concerned for hetal she quiet and doesn't know whats going on around her which Koki knows 
ksgstar thumbnail
don't u think koki is tooo strict as a normal human being...lol
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

i would still say koki as she the one who can handle anyone as far as am concerned for hetal she quiet and doesn't know whats going on around her which Koki knows 

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no i like the way she is, strist and can sort ppl out. 

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kokila kokila kokilakokila kokila kokilakokila kokila kokilakokila kokila kokilakokila kokila kokilakokila ⭐️kokila kokila kokila⭐️kokila kokila kokila⭐️kokila kokila kokila⭐️kokila kokila kokila                                                  ⭐️kokila kokila kokila⭐️kokila kokila kokila⭐️kokila                                                                                                          ⭐️kokila kokila kokila⭐️
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hetal.. I love that woman. As a mother and MIL i prefer Hetal to Kokila at anytime.
winter30 thumbnail
I also think Koki is the better saas. At least she is not afraid to confront people and can see through people for what they really are. She deeply does care for the people she loves and is also not afraid to tell them their faults and flaws.
Whereas Hetal does not like to confront the problem and would rather brush the 'problem  under the carpet .'Yeah Hetal is nice and that , but she does not really get any respect from her DIL (Rashi). On the other hand , yeah Gopi can be quite intimidated by Koki   but at least Gopi respects her MIL ,unlike Rashi who does not respect Hetal.

This is just my opinion .
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
both r good both have their own way living and dealing with other. hetal is soft koki is strict by the way  i donk like one thing about hetal that she always ignore rashi Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both are ideal. They just need to swop dil's lol. Gopi needs a loving compassionate mil and Ratty needs a strict disciplinarian!

As for Kinjal's fay. Pity the poor girl who has a mother like her let alone a mil.
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Koki all the way.  Hetal is clueless and a contributor to Rashi as she alwasy let's her get away with everythign so Rashi never thinks twice where if it involves Koki, Rashi always scared.