was maha epi a maha disappointment?

Poll

was maha epi a maha disappointment?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, i for one am so disappointed, there was nothing great about the sr.

Most of the epi was running around and at the end we get 2 mins of maneet from which 1 minute he is sorting out her hair...

...wot do u think, cud it have been better?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YES IT WAS! Maha disappointment would still be an understatement!

I'm sat here trying to figure out why the CV's barely showed any Maaneet scenes towards the end. Were they scared of some social activist groups? But how is that possible when Roop Tera Mastana was 1000 times better than what they showed today.

In a way I feel sorry for the CV's because the official Geet FB page  is going to be filled with sooo many angry messages! lol but I just fail to see the logic behind it all and the reason for them holding back so much? 

Am I missing something here because so much more could have been shown without it being OTT and yet barely anything was shown with the exception of a kiss on her shoulder (that too with her clothes on!)
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I'm sat here trying to figure out why the CV's barely showed any Maaneet scenes towards the end. Were they scared of some social activist groups? But how is that possible when Roop Tera Mastana was 1000 times better than what they showed today.

In a way I feel sorry for the CV's because the official Geet FB page  is going to be filled with sooo many angry messages! lol but I just fail to see the logic behind it all and the reason for them holding back so much? 

Am I missing something here because so much more could have been shown without it being OTT and yet barely anything was shown with the exception of a kiss on her shoulder (that too with her clothes on!)

so true roop tera mastana was like a million times better
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mslucki

so true roop tera mastana was like a million times better

Even their wedding night was hotter than what they showed today! I cannot believe I got so hyped up for this episode. :(
aluva.ss thumbnail
big time disappointment... ithna footage... and the end result was damp...
rani-lucki thumbnail
there is more romance on a normal day :-(