iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey ya,

I can't stop laughing ! πŸ˜‰

I just came home and saw last two minutes of the episodes !  πŸ˜³ Just last minutes ! Yeah, i m running for tanu's update now ! πŸ˜†

BTW it's my favorite song ! I listen this song everyday, pura ratta he ! From one of my most fav movies, too ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But, what was that ? THANK GOD, i was not excited at all, like all GF was ! It was purely nothing compared to what they did in past ! πŸ˜Š

I have no regrets as i did not expected much from so called hype they created ! So, its fine and my consolation to those who were super excited ! πŸ˜­

But, honestly speaking !

All i'm doing now is this,

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maddy😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg can't stop laughing ...
aray o saba yeah kesa SR tha🀣🀣🀣
bada packet chota dhamaka 🀣
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahaaha wow that ws sooo romantic...
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hey common they shown more then this in DMG n MJHT, wait yaar what they did really full episode was nautanki thats  it did not like, AA SR were hotter then this. Maan has opened Geet hair many time better then this n really RTM n day before yesterday n half SR was much better then this. they have not done justise to MAneet at all, it was not lokking Maneet SR, below below  as normal expectation. They should have given saree to Geet usme normal touch bhi hot lagta, dissappointed badly, was not axpecting as due to limitation atleast face kiss back kiss dikha sakte the, that is happening in family channel also but this was nothing at all, mujhe to aaj passion bhi nahi dikha it was looking like both were doing formality.they were much much better than other romantic scenes.Edited by alovi_21 - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jalparii_h2o

omg can't stop laughing ...
aray o saba yeah kesa SR tha🀣🀣🀣
bada packet chota dhamaka 🀣

Bada packet nahi nigi, BINA PACKET BADA DHAMAKA ! 

Everybody is so sad !

You know, when everyone was excited, i felt like i'm really stone hearted ! Mujhe kuch feel kyun nahin ho raha ? 

Now, i know why i did not feel anything, coz there was nothing to feel ! 

Thank god, i listen to my brain and heart and skipped it today ! But, Maan's love brought me back for that lovely song and two mins SR ! πŸ€£ " SR" ?? Did i just said " SR" ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alovi_21

hey common they shown more then this in DMG n MJHT, wait yaar what they did really full episode was nautanki thats  it did not like, AA SR were more hot then this.

I only saw last minute and that song ! Usse pehle kuch aaya tha ? 
iMadz thumbnail
One song for GF !

" Kaisi Hai Ye Udasi Chhayi ? "

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kash-fanforever

1950 SR🀣

1950 ? Was there any part of SR ? Rabba ne menu bacha liya, i was not excited and did not watch it !

What do you say ? Should i watch it ? πŸ˜‰
iMadz thumbnail
Khoda pahad, nikala chuha ? Nigi is that proper saying or not ? 

Enlighten me ! πŸ˜† You see, my knowledge in hindi, is little less and shameful ! πŸ˜‰
Jenny-forever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

1950 ? Was there any part of SR ? Rabba ne menu bacha liya, i was not excited and did not watch it !

What do you say ? Should i watch it ? πŸ˜‰

well me too dind wach yet i only read the update and thats enough for my i expecnt more then that and there was nothing speciaal pfff😑