India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Thanda Thanda SR (Page 2)

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yeah, in fact the scene were Maan is throwing thanda paani on Geet's face with his shirt was a symbol for us to understand that the Sr is going  be.. thanda paani for us

Saima2010 Senior Member
Saima2010
Saima2010

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Big time disappointmentCryCryCryCry
CryCryCryRoop Tera Mastana was 1000 times better than what they showed today.Confused
there is more romance on a normal dayConfused
Most of the epi was running aroundConfused

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I understand your feelings yaar...but there restrictions in Indian TV...especially for a show like GEET which gets a lot of attention...
Its one thing to show passionate scenes that do not lead to Con...but if it does they need to tone it down for censors (or atleast I think)...I hope Monday is more passionateBig smile
Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Itz all cuz gautam left..idk who the hell wrote the episode..i kind of knew it wudnt be so good..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index