Posted: 12 years ago
Hai we were waiting for SR and look we have got the most thanda SR even the Kurban hua Sequence was more passionate and sizzling what have the CVs given us we really miss our old😭 CV Directors who have given us wonderful passionate monent, ekdum sab sapno pe paani... Edited by jyotic_74 - 12 years ago
i also expect some mor. . . Ek kis hua wo bhi dress par. . . Dont know next?
was that the end of the SR??????😕
thanda thanda SR!...Lmao!...what a title🤣🤣🤣
I had soo many expectations from the SR...big time letdown...:((
did u feel like throwing thanda pani over CV's head🤣🤣
Too disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean RTM was far better and even laung da lashkara was so hot and passionate. Atleast they could have let Geet wear some sexy dress. The Cvs really blew this up badlyyy and it was by far the most important sequence😕
yeah, in fact the scene were Maan is throwing thanda paani on Geet's face with his shirt was a symbol for us to understand that the Sr is going  be.. thanda paani for us
Big time disappointment😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭Roop Tera Mastana was 1000 times better than what they showed today.😕
there is more romance on a normal day😕
Most of the epi was running around😕

I understand your feelings yaar...but there restrictions in Indian TV...especially for a show like GEET which gets a lot of attention...
Its one thing to show passionate scenes that do not lead to Con...but if it does they need to tone it down for censors (or atleast I think)...I hope Monday is more passionate😃