Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what a lame maha episode

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
One hour of nothing...so little maneet...what an utter waste of 1 hour...Dev-Nandini had more screen time...

I feel that on monday  they will how Geet and Maan waking up in each other's arms...we know they cannot show con but it could atl east have been more romantic...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kathie_berns thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasuja

One hour of nothing...so little maneet...what an utter waste of 1 hour...Dev-Nandini had more screen time...

I feel that on monday they will how Geet and Maan waking up in each other's arms...we know they cannot show con but it could atl east have been more romantic...

totally agree with you. I think they show much more romance in normal scenes than they showed in today's episode. Damnit...i'm so frustrated. 😡
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
roop tera mastana song much more romantic...
very disappointed
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i also expect some mor. . . Ek kis hua wo bhi dress par. . . Dont know next? Is se jyada to paraso ka saree wala scine jyada romantic tha yar. . . . . . .
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by vasuja

I feel that on monday they will how Geet and Maan waking up in each other's arms...we know they cannot show con but it could atl east have been more romantic...
totally agree with you. I think they show much more romance in normal scenes than they showed in today's episode. Damnit...i'm so frustrated. 😡
tell me about god so damn dissapointing uff i made time even though i had so many exams and this is really all
tinkle thumbnail
agree with u. what a waste of time . even i had a fight with my hubby 4 watching the mahaepisode, and it turned out 2 b an utter wastage. these cvs r hopeless.
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dear let us save our criticism till monday...
maybe CVs k dimaag me humare reviews padne k baad kuch akal aa jaye...😆

vaise b i heard that SR will cont. on monday...