happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anju.r

Originally posted by gurpreet28

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by gurpreet28

oye koyi gal nhi kudiyon...monday ko 10 mins ka SR bachake rakha hain cv s ne...Wink Wink Wink Wink
umeed rakho...kyon ki umeed pe duniya khayam hain...LOL LOL LOL

Don't talk about umeed now LOL Saare umeedo mein pani pher gayaLOL
arre nahi avi...maine suna hain...monday ko 10 mins ka  hain...yaar...Wink 

mein bathathi us dus min mein kya hotha hai

geet will wake up in morning remembering SR(they will show same SR scenes, opening dori, kiss) and will be in maan's chest. then maaneet will look at each othr, 5mts mahiii mahiii...

Enke aukaat yehi haiLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 14 May 2011 at 10:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07

ilovemaan Newbie
ilovemaan
ilovemaan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
im so pissed off!!! i love this show and this was the most awaited moment n they spoilt it!!! the previous scenes were hotter than this!! booo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

Giraffidae IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RiMa_972roseinbloom

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Yeh Simple Romance tha - just the warm up, I think we will get more heat on MaandayEmbarrassed  If anybody has to, then, do throw tomatoes, not chappals at me, so I can continue blushingBlushing - I did love the mahaepisodeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
In any case, I am sure you all appreciate the hard-work & talent of Gurti, so please comment on their fan-pages, articles, pictures, videos, so we can bring them back to the top on IFStar

Mish my darling, your positivity has rubbed off on me, I know I was upset too and was giving you a tough time yesterday with all my moaning LOL 

Well like I said I loved the episode just wanted a little more and maybe we'll still get it.

But we cannot deny the fact that our Maaneet rocked and Gurti were great as always. Waiting for some great Maaneet moments quite optimistically Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyRiMa_972Giraffidae

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Maaneet romance will always be fresh and new for me...though i agree previous romantic sequences were hotter than this and they could have given Gurti much better scenes than this...CVs are to blame for this...

And in spite of  being unwell and hurt - Gurti have delivered so well, we should applaud them..and the team for coming up with an outdoor shoot and giving us some heart-melting scenes in such a short time.Clap
But still ...I have full confidence  in the CVs and our actors...This was just a starting of the SR...I'm sure they will come up with many more dhamaakedaar romantics scenes for Maaneet after this..and all our shikaayat and disappointments will fly out the window and we'll be drooling once again...Day Dreaming

We cannot be the judge...there might have been many factors which contributed to a mellow SR...and I believe that since we love this show and Gurti so much, let us give them the benefit of doubt and give them and the team of GHSP our full support so that they can deliver better in the future.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckydrdee142saumieeroseinbloom

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
 i had made two posts on yesterdays episode...here is the points that i wanted to make...

poor CVs they had Made grand plans for an Unique SR...reminding us of Maaneet's beginning... all back fired...

here we r going on and on abt what a disappointment the maha episode was...but hw many of us noticed that the sparkle was missing in our Gurti's eyes, especially DD's?
remember those eyes that twinkled with life, the one that cud change the emotion it wore with a snap of a finger, all they cud convey yesterday was tiredness, bone weary tiredness
isn't that why the Sr didn't click?

think back to the scene were Geet sways and leans on Maan in the open, saying without words that she can't go on?...that is the one that was the highlight of yesterdays episode for me...it looked so spontaneous, may be it was less acting and more real...
it's nobody's fault, how cud they have thought that DD will fall ill, that too at the wrong time? in a daily soap i guess one never works with the back up plan...so they did the best under the circumstances!

so lets keep stop thinking abt the anticipation we had and appreciate the work the GHSP team put forth in spite of all the set back they had...most of all lets put our hands together for our GURTI who were tried their best to keep their promise given in the Maha episode promo despite bad health!ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyPreethi-Premidrdee142RiMa_972

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Yeh Kaisi raas-leela thi? Ermm

Mujhe 18th century ki nahi, 21st century ki SR dekhni thi...Wacko

Go to top