Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just don't understand why cvs are in a hurry  to   finish SR in jungle? is there any protocol for serials if hero ,heroine is  trapped in jungle should consummate? what ever it  is  end of the episode i could not control my laugh. the much awaited  sr  turned what?????? ha ha ha
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

sooo crapy SR- just seen the part... not even a kiss.. even pee loo song was much beter. lol
they should have cut & pasted that..

I Think guru have HOMY allert... list of what a fictional SR should hold. ๐Ÿคฃ

i am soo dissipointed.

ya they should read your ff's ...they really need to know what should be their in a love making scene...
well i am not disappointed because this was expected...they never showed a proper cheek kiss...
odhani's sr scene was so superb and passionate...
uugg...if they have so much problem with intimate scene they should do some saas bahu saga or any action based serial or better idea just leave this field ...
i really liked jugnu mama and lucky today ...(something was their for watching )

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: happygolucky

me did not watch it either, I read Tanu's live update. we should watch the worst SR on camera
๐Ÿ˜†

hahahaha gud idea bt i cnt bear any shocks b4 ma exams๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
seriousli yaar they were so passionate wen they wnt married and now -uff one would think marriage kinda spices up the ... u know life but lekin here completeli different- but it does kinda show us maybe zats how cvs had their sr๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜† wiz some random song in the backgroud and jsut holding hands and kissin on dupatta๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† wonder how he will become papa like that :S
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Edited by kahkashansakina - 12 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Manneet did their sr like  completing a duty

wasnt geet and dev's sr more like romantic :S๐Ÿคข lol they even had the ambiance and here ufff- seriousli i really wanto to deactivate ma FB account right now-- bt am majboor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was it so unromantic because Gurmeet's a married man now? Would you say that has something to do with it????
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
baba aadam ke zamane ka sr๐Ÿ˜†
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BKB2005

Was it so unromantic because Gurmeet's a married man now? Would you say that has something to do with it????

i guess Actors are not at fault.. And Cvs are...
Anisha1707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dis is nt fair I knew it we were so excited for SR now see wat we hav got in return we wnt a proper SR in Delhi HALLABOL!!!!!lolz...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BKB2005

r u sayin married men shouldnt be actors? :s and i thought he was playin a character and not himself? :S