Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Only You (#70) (Page 93)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Today atleast they showed that VD and Sid noticed viren's situation.  Hope they do something so that nivren relationship is not ruinned by CC or Dwitha.

yes hope that Sid and VD does do something as they have noticed Viren and Nivi's emotions

That is big relief.  I think since viren was shouting nivi for not having food because of the kid, sid took Dwitha with him. He understands viren very well. I hate CT's for killing DD, because of her nivren have to go through this phase. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82NiViren-Raj*Resham*

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I want Viren to leave for some work and Nivi to realize his absence...

In this track the problem is not Viren... cause Viren understands but is angry that Nivi is not taking care of herself and even the kitchen scene when he defended Nivi aganist CC...

in this track the problem is Nivi herself who is shunting Viren away because of her obsessiveness...  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*Swetha-Sai

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rshree1182

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by rshree1182

Usha..i think your wish was fulfilled na today...

What roopa?
U wanted a scene where Viren and Nivi are romancing and baby cries...I dont know how far Nivi was in romancing mood...but still there was something similar to your likes..

True Roopa. I think nivi was ok till dwitha cries. If she was in their room the story would be different as viren will also try to calm her down so manofying of baby and romancing would be done together.LOL  

roops82NiViren-RajFakeLove

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
I think that Sid will try as much as possible to keep Dwitha away from Nivi atleast when Viren is around..

Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I want Viren to leave for some work and Nivi to realize his absence...

In this track the problem is not Viren... cause Viren understands but is angry that Nivi is not taking care of herself and even the kitchen scene when he defended Nivi aganist CC...

in this track the problem is Nivi herself who is shunting Viren away because of her obsessiveness...  
Do you think Nivi will realize his absence when she is so much involved with Dwitha..

May be when Dwitha is not around and she is free from house work she would miss Viren else not..

Alphabet26NiViren-Raj*Resham*

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Raj the problem with nivi is whatever she does she wants to give the best whether it is cooking, project work... she is doing samething with baby but she don't understand viren's situation. I think someone has to show her the mirror of reality either it is VD or CC (since she want to separate nivren she can say that u r ignoring my son bla bla...)

roops82NiViren-Raj*Resham*

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I think its better sid move to chandigarh or delhi with VD and Dwitha by saying since DD died he don't want to live here... So that nivi gives more time to viren.

roops82NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
excatly Roopa...at some point she will feel his absence if she loves him...cause this time i do not feel they are playing with Viren's character... yes CC is playing her game but i do not want Viren to trapped in it. and become the next DD

Alphabet26FakeLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index