India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Only You (#70) (Page 124)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Diya, Raj I am not saying that you be with me or believe me.. You believe what your heart is telling you. Even I am shocked and very disturbed so waiting for his next reply, whenever he gives. He takes his own sweet time to reply back so I am not expecting reply from him anytime soon. I am seriously thinking of stopping to send him feedback if he is not going to take our views into consideration.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

Raj

i just commented to ur post
just check it

read it and replied

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

I feel of the Show gets Ruined, 95% of the Viewers will leave the show,  and In future no one will ever watch RS show, because he cannot cheat our Trust sooo much, We trust him and he has to keep up that trust,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

did u see the last reply on the thread i made...the person say it normal response and i do not understand cause i have never had to raise a baby...

i did not reply as the person cannot differentiate between a normal and mentally disturbed person

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 16 May 2011 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
so frnds mr sahai as usual destroying his own show & a beautiful character called veren

so now change in viren's character... either he is going to be full fledge vilan... i mean negative character or he is going to sacrifise his lvu 4 nivi & diviti,,,

may be CC words will touch his heart... n he think that nivi married him 4 divya & wen divya is no more... & diviti needs a mom... & nivi dont pay him attention... oh god me feeling very bad...

so lost luv will have there tunes... haaa haaa haa ... good ...seems nivi  & sid was just waiting 4 divya's death...ya she married viren 4 divya's sake... now wen DD is no more... she hs full chance...

wat a mokery of institution of marriage

frankly speaking HL is not at fault...she is right that nivi always want that she is praised etc... she wanted to be mahan...

frankly speaking nivi never deserve a husband/ solemate like viren,,,,
let her go to hell with sid...
as it seems kinshuk may be  leaving the show shortly... because TRP & afternoon show dont suits the actor of his calabre...
i am a die hard nivi viren fan... but always CT let me down...

baad mai jaya...let the shoe go to hell.

UZISNiViren-Raj

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hiii km is here u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked but u said ...khair happy u here

guys i just c the eposide verinCry seems he really saaad am sooo sad for him and cc take her chance ohhh verin will make scene or what m sooo afraid nivi really need to make someone make her know what is she doingAngry so irrit

Edited by love-mystery - 16 May 2011 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Diya, Raj I am not saying that you be with me or believe me.. You believe what your heart is telling you. Even I am shocked and very disturbed so waiting for his next reply, whenever he gives. He takes his own sweet time to reply back so I am not expecting reply from him anytime soon. I am seriously thinking of stopping to send him feedback if he is not going to take our views into consideration.

Anju U r right we have to wait and see to what he replies next,  And my Heart says that what ever he has told U is right Dear,  Because he knows most of the Viewers love Nivren Jodi and watch the show for Nivren and if he separates them he will lose his viewers and no one will trust him in his Future shows, So he has to keep up that trust

UZISNiViren-Raj

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
niverin ka moments ohhh waaaw!!!!!!!!!!!! love it yaaar

UZISdiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index