Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

diya

i cant say who's true
may be anju's
but that dialogue may be a case of co-incidence

i agree the dialogue can be a coincident

but he never replied to anju with the future tracks...so why to gulati...why give off the future tracks
hey sombody is playing bad games
i hope u understand what i mean
just dont believe such posts

Right I understand what U Mean

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

i just read ur post
raj
yaar mindblowing
kya operation kiya hai

i m just thinking what to write there
u wrote everything

KM .. the reason i wrote today cause i know CT may again show Viren insecure and Nivi right ... and this time it is not so...and they will make CC change Viren which i dont want that ... i am hating this track...and today just felt like writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Girls, i just came to forum and read all the posts and post made by Gulati.. I am shocked..This can't be true. Something is seriously wrong there as I got reply from him after like sending 10 emails... And that too appreciating our efforts and letting our views known to the team and nothing else. Only Friday was the first time when he replied in detail and told that NiVren like any other husband wife will go through all and will become soulmates.. And this email to Gulati, is totally opposite to what he wrote to me.. I am so bumped and I sent him today's feedback and again wrote specifically if he is thinking of reuniting NiVarth then he will be killing his wn show and jodi as we all die-hard fans will quit such a nonsense being shown.
And I understand your frustation and whose mail to believe. I leave the choice to you, will not ask or request you for anything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollAnisha_91UZISdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Anju .. we were discussing the same...why would RS give out the storyline when he did not give you and how come he responded to her email so fast when you got after 10 emails

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UZIS

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, i just came to forum and read all the posts and post made by Gulati.. I am shocked..This can't be true. Something is seriously wrong there as I got reply from him after like sending 10 emails... And that too appreciating our efforts and letting our views known to the team and nothing else. Only Friday was the first time when he replied in detail and told that NiVren like any other husband wife will go through all and will become soulmates.. And this email to Gulati, is totally opposite to what he wrote to me.. I am so bumped and I sent him today's feedback and again wrote specifically if he is thinking of reuniting NiVarth then he will be killing his wn show and jodi as we all die-hard fans will quit such a nonsense being shown.
And I understand your frustation and whose mail to believe. I leave the choice to you, will not ask or request you for anything.

Anju Dear we were confused But Dear we believe U Dear, Because the reply he gave u and also he used the Dialogue U sent Him also, SO I believe U,  Because in reply to U he has not said in details what will happen to the show in Future he just gave a Vague Idea, But In Gulati message he is saying all that will happen, I agree Nivren will go through problems but that will make them stronger, So Dear we will be with U only

UZISNiViren-Raj

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Raj

i just commented to ur post
just check it

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Raj I believe the message he sent to Anju, Because in that he did not mention anything such,  So we have to wait and see what reply he gives to Anju to today's post,  and feedbacks

UZISNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index