Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
raj i read it it's prefect i commented there as well i gave my views ... the cts are making their own trps fall
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya.. there are more NivRen fans and to add more Kinshuk fans...so if CT's try to act funny the show will be a flop ... today it is because of us that the show is running and getting the TRP ... cause with the way show is going people do not want to watch it except fans like us and if they continue the same they will loose us too...

Raj I agree with U, but how to explain to them that what they are doing is not good, they are spoiling everything and finally a day will come when they lose us also, and am sure people will stop watching this for timepass also, MY mum and dad have stopped watching this show since Viren has been revealed as the Stlaker, She says after showing soo much of love and craziness they show him as the Stlaker it makes no sense, they are just fooling us, In between I would tell her the story, but now the way its going she even refuses to know what is happening, She says they are making fun of marriage and also making people keep falling in and out of love is not fair,  Love is not a matter of play, U cannot just play with anyone's Emotions,  the way the track is going am sure it will continue to lose its audience
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
raj u r not at work right?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: pipicat

raj i read it it's prefect i commented there as well i gave my views ... the cts are making their own trps fall

Thanks Hina..read it and yes u summarized it well in two lines...it is a defense mechanism ... is it normal in the situation but not normal for actions and the way Nivi is behaving,...and Nivi has to understand that...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj I agree with U, but how to explain to them that what they are doing is not good, they are spoiling everything and finally a day will come when they lose us also, and am sure people will stop watching this for timepass also, MY mum and dad have stopped watching this show since Viren has been revealed as the Stlaker, She says after showing soo much of love and craziness they show him as the Stlaker it makes no sense, they are just fooling us, In between I would tell her the story, but now the way its going she even refuses to know what is happening, She says they are making fun of marriage and also making people keep falling in and out of love is not fair,  Love is not a matter of play, U cannot just play with anyone's Emotions,  the way the track is going am sure it will continue to lose its audience

well said diya😊
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Roopa...r u at home or office

I am at office Raj..
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

hi rooopz ðŸ¤— how r u and ur kid?

raj u totally agree

maher say hi to all of u

Lojain..i am fine and the kid is also fine..thanks sweeti...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

I am at office Raj..

read ur comment.. and yes agree with you...

if this was normal circumstances Viren would not have been so insecure...
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey lj , completely agree with both of u raj and diya i for one have stopped watching the show since this track, i did not watch it on friday and not even yesterday
roops82 thumbnail

Hey Raj..beautiful analysis dear...even i posted my comments..