NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 106

Posted: 12 years ago
Good Morning Girls,  How r u all, I  know how U all are feeling,  So Will not ask U all because am also feeling the same
Originally posted by pipicat

hi all hey raj did you post that mail i want to read it

HIna i did post what i wanted to say... i would really like u to read ... here is the link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1684722
Did U all see the Chaska Meter reading me have gone down,  from number 3 to number 4, It changed late last night
Morning Diya...me too ok but still a little sad with the epi and especially with that reply of though i doubt it very much
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Morning Diya...me too ok but still a little sad with the epi and especially with that reply of though i doubt it very much

Am also same as U Raj, am really losing interest n this show, Because they are spoiling it,  if they continue like this then am sure finally a day will come when no one will watch this show, 
diyaaa u here ðŸ¤— we hope to the best sweeti
Diya.. there are more NivRen fans and to add more Kinshuk fans...so if CT's try to act funny the show will be a flop ... today it is because of us that the show is running and getting the TRP ... cause with the way show is going people do not want to watch it except fans like us and if they continue the same they will loose us too...
Hi Raj, Lojain, Diya, Hina..Good morning..🤗
Hi Roopa...r u at home or office
hi rooopz ðŸ¤— how r u and ur kid?

raj u totally agree

maher say hi to all of u