Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Diya, Raj I am not saying that you be with me or believe me.. You believe what your heart is telling you. Even I am shocked and very disturbed so waiting for his next reply, whenever he gives. He takes his own sweet time to reply back so I am not expecting reply from him anytime soon. I am seriously thinking of stopping to send him feedback if he is not going to take our views into consideration.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

Raj

i just commented to ur post
just check it

read it and replied
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel of the Show gets Ruined, 95% of the Viewers will leave the show,  and In future no one will ever watch RS show, because he cannot cheat our Trust sooo much, We trust him and he has to keep up that trust,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
did u see the last reply on the thread i made...the person say it normal response and i do not understand cause i have never had to raise a baby...

i did not reply as the person cannot differentiate between a normal and mentally disturbed person
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so frnds mr sahai as usual destroying his own show & a beautiful character called veren

so now change in viren's character... either he is going to be full fledge vilan... i mean negative character or he is going to sacrifise his lvu 4 nivi & diviti,,,

may be CC words will touch his heart... n he think that nivi married him 4 divya & wen divya is no more... & diviti needs a mom... & nivi dont pay him attention... oh god me feeling very bad...

so lost luv will have there tunes... haaa haaa haa ... good ...seems nivi  & sid was just waiting 4 divya's death...ya she married viren 4 divya's sake... now wen DD is no more... she hs full chance...

wat a mokery of institution of marriage

frankly speaking HL is not at fault...she is right that nivi always want that she is praised etc... she wanted to be mahan...

frankly speaking nivi never deserve a husband/ solemate like viren,,,,
let her go to hell with sid...
as it seems kinshuk may be  leaving the show shortly... because TRP & afternoon show dont suits the actor of his calabre...
i am a die hard nivi viren fan... but always CT let me down...

baad mai jaya...let the shoe go to hell.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
hiii km is here u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲 but u said ...khair happy u here

guys i just c the eposide verin😭 seems he really saaad am sooo sad for him and cc take her chance ohhh verin will make scene or what m sooo afraid nivi really need to make someone make her know what is she doing😡 so irrit
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Diya, Raj I am not saying that you be with me or believe me.. You believe what your heart is telling you. Even I am shocked and very disturbed so waiting for his next reply, whenever he gives. He takes his own sweet time to reply back so I am not expecting reply from him anytime soon. I am seriously thinking of stopping to send him feedback if he is not going to take our views into consideration.

Anju U r right we have to wait and see to what he replies next,  And my Heart says that what ever he has told U is right Dear,  Because he knows most of the Viewers love Nivren Jodi and watch the show for Nivren and if he separates them he will lose his viewers and no one will trust him in his Future shows, So he has to keep up that trust
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
niverin ka moments ohhh waaaw!!!!!!!!!!!! love it yaaar
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
hl and cc just same they will not change ever
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Anju it just that why would he give the storyline ... this is something not going down with me...