Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: love-mystery

hiii meri crazy and lovly sis gilmore really miss u yaaa how r u jannn?

ek dum fultu fatak   hw abt u choti sis??!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Resham*

I will only bear this trk for max 1 epi...not more than this...cmon if u r falling short of ideas pls ask us...v will give you the best romances

Oh yes Right, We will give them Ideas, As we have Good Writers here
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lj my day was good except today's episode if CT's end this track like viren's insecurity track we are very much welcomed else very much annoying.  
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail

I will only bear this trk for max 1 epi...not more than this...cmon if u r falling short of ideas pls ask us...v will give you the best romances

Yes resham πŸ˜‰ So man y creatives here πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I fail to understand do these ppl hv any prob in showing some good romance btw the couple...why cant they watch other stupid shows for the same who hv better romances there also
Alphabet26 thumbnail
From monday to friday CT's motto is to give one boring episode, max. one romantic episode. Since last whole week no romancing track so this week we need double dose.  They started to give one today but the baby ruined it. Why don't sid close the door so that the baby cries doen't reach nivren room. Also have to tell viren to close the door for the same. 
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar what to do with the cts people are leaving the forum and soon will stop watching the show
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

ek dum fultu fatak   hw abt u choti sis??!

fine and great πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nadz really when i c u online i become so happy and just thinking of ... u know  jannnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

usha ya i hope they do this to make nivi realize as she is ignoring verin before πŸ˜ƒ
Alphabet26 thumbnail

I fail to understand do these ppl hv any prob in showing some good romance btw the couple...why cant they watch other stupid shows for the same who hv better romances there also

Resham they don't watch other shows. They watch only movies so that they can copy the track from there. πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes Usha..henceforth v need to tell Viren boss pls close the room so tht the baby is unheard to Nivi