NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by love-mystery

hiii meri crazy and lovly sis gilmore really miss u yaaa how r u jannn?

ek dum fultu fatak   hw abt u choti sis??!
Originally posted by *Resham*

I will only bear this trk for max 1 epi...not more than this...cmon if u r falling short of ideas pls ask us...v will give you the best romances

Oh yes Right, We will give them Ideas, As we have Good Writers here

Lj my day was good except today's episode if CT's end this track like viren's insecurity track we are very much welcomed else very much annoying.  
Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago

I will only bear this trk for max 1 epi...not more than this...cmon if u r falling short of ideas pls ask us...v will give you the best romances

Yes resham πŸ˜‰ So man y creatives here πŸ˜†
I fail to understand do these ppl hv any prob in showing some good romance btw the couple...why cant they watch other stupid shows for the same who hv better romances there also
From monday to friday CT's motto is to give one boring episode, max. one romantic episode. Since last whole week no romancing track so this week we need double dose.  They started to give one today but the baby ruined it. Why don't sid close the door so that the baby cries doen't reach nivren room. Also have to tell viren to close the door for the same. 
yaar what to do with the cts people are leaving the forum and soon will stop watching the show
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

ek dum fultu fatak   hw abt u choti sis??!

fine and great πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nadz really when i c u online i become so happy and just thinking of ... u know  jannnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

usha ya i hope they do this to make nivi realize as she is ignoring verin before πŸ˜ƒ

I fail to understand do these ppl hv any prob in showing some good romance btw the couple...why cant they watch other stupid shows for the same who hv better romances there also

Resham they don't watch other shows. They watch only movies so that they can copy the track from there. πŸ˜†
yes Usha..henceforth v need to tell Viren boss pls close the room so tht the baby is unheard to Nivi