Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Yes Raj, when viren was talking to her she keep on looking at the baby. πŸ˜‘ Both Sood brothers like nivi and viren loves her a lot. πŸ˜‰

Atleast in the last track (Project) nivi was not angry but upset so she forgave viren when he says sorry, but this time ia m afraid we have seen viren's angry during relevation, so don't know what will nivi do to manofy viren. 

the only thing i am afraid is that Viren does not go DD way... we know he will not but do not trust CT's to leave Nivi and show her good and  to spoil Viren's character yet again...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
helloz ppl...well nw m relaxed...πŸ˜† well this time I want that Nivi should ask fr forgiveness frm Viren...and she shd repent big time fr not attending her husband and getting obsessed with Dwita...

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yes Resham.. this is the time when CT's need to show that Nivi can also be wrong... Nivi i snot doing it on purpose but she is mentally not balanced now leading to obsessiveness
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes they should show this 
pipicat thumbnail
hi raj me me hating all this
pipicat thumbnail
i wish we could findout what will happen
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
they shd get this msg naa butπŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Hina.. i too am hating it...initially i thought probably it will adjusment problems with the little one... but today they showed Nivi's obsession... and in this if the show Nivi still good and Viren insecure ... then i would say CT's really dont have brains...

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi GirIs how r U all.  wonder who will tell Nivi that she is doing wrong, She should also give attention to Viren and not ignore him
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Resham*

they dont have any🀣

Oh U means Brains,  Oh I feel sorry for them, Hey why dont we give them a little brains from Us,  I mean if all of us give them little,  So they will be able to get  a little and write good script