Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Only You (#70) - Page 81

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Raj in today's episode i like one thing when sid and viren came to nivren room the way viren told nivi that sid want to hold dwita, he took dwita from her and give her to sid.  I loved that part. Thanks to CT's for that and not showing nivi giving dwita to sid. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
in normal circumstances if Nivi would have had NivRen child this would not have happened...or to say that if DD's death was nothing to do with Nivi this would not have happened...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Yup..Nivi is so obsessed that she doesnt even notice anything..This is too much na Neetika...

Gals, pls dont ignore your husband like nivi yaar when you ppl get married and have a kid..😆
[/QUOTE]

Experience speaks 😉

hey but here Nivi is not normal... to come out of one episode Nivi and to repent Niv has got herself involved in Dwita... this is not normal...Viren did the right thing to tell Nivi about who will take care of Dwita but he too was not aware the toll it will take on Nivi that she forgets everyone and most importantly him.
[/QUOTE]

True Raj even today he was happy for nivi and accept that because of dwita, nivi is normal.😉
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj in today's episode i like one thing when sid and viren came to nivren room the way viren told nivi that sid want to hold dwita, he took dwita from her and give her to sid.  I loved that part. Thanks to CT's for that and not showing nivi giving dwita to sid. 

yes but did u see Nivi's whole attention was towards Dwita
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

me too love the way Viren was playing with dwita...i was relieved that the CT's don't show nivi giving dwita to sid
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes but did u see Nivi's whole attention was towards Dwita

Yes Raj, when viren was talking to her she keep on looking at the baby. ðŸ˜¡ Both Sood brothers like nivi and viren loves her a lot. ðŸ˜‰

Atleast in the last track (Project) nivi was not angry but upset so she forgave viren when he says sorry, but this time ia m afraid we have seen viren's angry during relevation, so don't know what will nivi do to manofy viren. 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Yup..Nivi is so obsessed that she doesnt even notice anything..This is too much na Neetika...

Gals, pls dont ignore your husband like nivi yaar when you ppl get married and have a kid..😆

Experience speaks 😉

hey but here Nivi is not normal... to come out of one episode Nivi and to repent Niv has got herself involved in Dwita... this is not normal...Viren did the right thing to tell Nivi about who will take care of Dwita but he too was not aware the toll it will take on Nivi that she forgets everyone and most importantly him.

True Raj even today he was happy for nivi and accept that because of dwita, nivi is normal.😉

yes .. but the sad part is he does not know she is not normal
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gtg everyone..

C you tomorrow..😊
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Bye Raj, Roopa, Neetika, Hina ...

going now as we have to discuss samething till the episode starts. Everyone take Chill Pill ðŸ˜† 

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bye roopz tc ...
bye usha , raj
me too going ...it's time to study